Toro Rosso STR7.... done by "a visitor"

hehehe it looks "the visitor" knows a lot of peoples here.
Hi Dave, My "old" team mate. Good to heard from you.
I see the huge work you are doing for this game.
Simply amazing:)
Unfortunately my old laptop doesn't allow me to play at CM game. I need to replace it
and in waiting I just play with the textures and shape.... things that unfortunately you still can't do here. (shape)
A shame because when I see the skill of some guys here, it could be fantastic!!

For 2011, I did the full STR pack... don't remember how many different versions lol

By the way I uploaded the STR7 texture.
Be careful, as I am not used at CM , please do all backup you need before to add it at your game.
The download link is at the top of the first post.
Hope it will look good also in F12012

Nope works fine here.

In game pics.

121dzn.jpg

hehehe it looks "the visitor" knows a lot of peoples here.
Hi Dave, My "old" team mate. Good to heard from you.
I see the huge work you are doing for this game.
Simply amazing:)
Unfortunately my old laptop doesn't allow me to play at CM game. I need to replace it
and in waiting I just play with the textures and shape.... things that unfortunately you still can't do here. (shape)
A shame because when I see the skill of some guys here, it could be fantastic!!

For 2011, I did the full STR pack... don't remember how many different versions lol

Beautiful work! Thank you very much! In the 2011s Toro Rosso your pack where can I download it? Furthermore, it would be the other car deal, because it surpassed all of your work! Sorry measured speech of the English!:thumbsup:

Great work very beautiful STR, but the game does not load but crascha the beginning, you need to review the file and file is missing low. excuse my English. good job..:thumbsup:

Sorry Can't get my opinion with only 2 shots which are great anyway..
What is your general point of view?
Crappy? not too bad? Good?

No it's fine.

Maybe a touch too light in colour, it might be the rendered effects that need toning down a touch. Or the blue being made a touch darker.

But absolutely fine.

Tried to give you a better look at it.

As you can see it's good.......just the rendered fleck need a touch of toning down if you understand what I mean.

But looks good.

:thumbsup:

2012102000005.jpg

Ok thanks. :)
Glad to see it looks ok... despite the glowing effect of the game which is too strong, but it's only my taste ;)
Well this is a game style. Anyway, with glowing or not doesnt matter when the livery under is good. :)

Heeeeeeeeehhhhhh, now you force me to change the car for a... day or two...:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back