1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins Toro Rosso 2014 Car 1.1

toro rosso 2014 car livery skin

• Like Like x 3
  1. QuangMinh#93

QuangMinh#93
    @ Simberia @Simberia

:thumbsup:

2. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Is this WIP?

If it isn't it's only 50% done as the specocc file hasn't been touched.

3. dosnt need to be touched as in game looks fine with original one so far that i can tell

4. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Trust me, under certain lighting you'll notice it.

It wouldn't be there if it wasn't needed.

5. maybe i guess but i have no idea how to make a specocc layer so ill look in to it and do it soon when i get time :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. So, it's just a plain one now, yeah? Guess I will mix your skin with Milos' specocc then.
    Hm, low is also 4Kx4K, memory consuming. I don't know about you guys, but I thought having 2Kx2K for low should still do it.

8. buy a better pc lol 4kx4k is nothing and u dont need a anything more than plain speco as all speco does is sort the glare and shine so plain one is perfect and using someones else speco wont work as i have diffrent logo placement (eg i have moved up the nose logos by quite away compared to anyone else toro rosso skins as thats how new 2014 is so u will get ghost images popping up where the original nose logos were so just use my speco please thank you)

9. I checked the specoccs, the other one has nothing set for the nose so no ghostlogos will apear, rest ist 1:1 the same spot.
    Well I have 965BE, 8GB, R9 270X PCS+, game at max with 8xmsaa on 1080p but still I prefer 4K for player 2K for AI, the modded tracks contain enough HD textures + the helmets in HD + the steering wheels, I get 47FPS only. Though tbh I haven't tested a full grid with all having 4Kx4K but I tested one car with 8Kx8K and the FPS drop was huge.

I have tried plain specoccs for my classic cars but it's a noticable difference to a real specocc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. well its up to u if u want 2k download a 2k car file export dds open with photoshop place my car over top save to dds and import then u have 2k car im to busy make a full fictional season mod to update this mod