1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Skins Toro Rosso 2014 Car 1.1

toro rosso 2014 car livery skin

1. theoriginalskunk

theoriginalskunk

Ratings:
    +91
    • Like Like x 3
  2. QuangMinh#93

QuangMinh#93
    Banned

Ratings:
    +78
    :thumbsup:

3. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Ratings:
    +7,483
    Is this WIP?

If it isn't it's only 50% done as the specocc file hasn't been touched.

4. theoriginalskunk

theoriginalskunk

Ratings:
    +91
    dosnt need to be touched as in game looks fine with original one so far that i can tell

5. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Ratings:
    +7,483
    Trust me, under certain lighting you'll notice it.

It wouldn't be there if it wasn't needed.

6. theoriginalskunk

theoriginalskunk

Ratings:
    +91
    maybe i guess but i have no idea how to make a specocc layer so ill look in to it and do it soon when i get time :)

7. naim

naim

Ratings:
    +21
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,123
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. theoriginalskunk

theoriginalskunk

Ratings:
    +91
  10. ParkYongLee

ParkYongLee

Ratings:
    +210
    So, it's just a plain one now, yeah? Guess I will mix your skin with Milos' specocc then.
    Hm, low is also 4Kx4K, memory consuming. I don't know about you guys, but I thought having 2Kx2K for low should still do it.

11. theoriginalskunk

theoriginalskunk

Ratings:
    +91
    buy a better pc lol 4kx4k is nothing and u dont need a anything more than plain speco as all speco does is sort the glare and shine so plain one is perfect and using someones else speco wont work as i have diffrent logo placement (eg i have moved up the nose logos by quite away compared to anyone else toro rosso skins as thats how new 2014 is so u will get ghost images popping up where the original nose logos were so just use my speco please thank you)

12. ParkYongLee

ParkYongLee

Ratings:
    +210
    I checked the specoccs, the other one has nothing set for the nose so no ghostlogos will apear, rest ist 1:1 the same spot.
    Well I have 965BE, 8GB, R9 270X PCS+, game at max with 8xmsaa on 1080p but still I prefer 4K for player 2K for AI, the modded tracks contain enough HD textures + the helmets in HD + the steering wheels, I get 47FPS only. Though tbh I haven't tested a full grid with all having 4Kx4K but I tested one car with 8Kx8K and the FPS drop was huge.

I have tried plain specoccs for my classic cars but it's a noticable difference to a real specocc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. theoriginalskunk

theoriginalskunk

Ratings:
    +91
    well its up to u if u want 2k download a 2k car file export dds open with photoshop place my car over top save to dds and import then u have 2k car im to busy make a full fictional season mod to update this mod