Top Gear Track

• Thread starter Lars Bøgild Thomsen
  • Start date
L

Lars Bøgild Thomsen

• Lars Bøgild Thomsen

Is the Top Gear track available for racer?

About a year ago I started to do an update to the Top Gear track.
The way I see it, everything I started, but did not finish, is now very
obsolete, which means I will have to start all over again.

But, I really like that track, and with both the CG versions of Badlands
and Ruudskogen just about release-ready, I might start to work on it
again.. no promises though, taking it slow and am still using 0815.

@camsinny: Really? You do? Is it the same one that Mr. Whippy did some time ago,
or are you doing your own? No matter what, if you are 75% done I'll just drop my
project, and let you handle it ;) I have lots of tracks to finish anyway. Screenies?

Yeah it was my uni project last year at some point. Really needs restarting though.
It's a completely new version, not used any of Mr. Whippy's track.

Screenies aren't much worth posting. It's an airfield haha. When I get around to re-starting it I might make a WIP thread and I'll post some screenies then. For now though - there's a couple of cars I want to release so I'll be doing them first. Well, one at least. Give it a few weeks and I might have started this.

@Mr Whippy: I started to do some work on your old version, and citronized had some
stuff he wanted to add. But we never really got started. I changed the textures, and
made some simple CG shaders.. but it is not good.. not even better than the original..
in fact, I think my shaders are worse.. LOL.. but I have had some spare time and have
been playing with some new stuff. Maybe I will redo the textures and shaders, then I'll
send them to you, so you can tweak them to your liking. I don't care about getting credits,
it's all just for fun anyway. PM me and let me know what you think..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back