Top Gear test track

• Emil Osmic

Only thing i need now is Stigs fancy overalls and helmet:)

We should all agree on a car and stick to that for posted times.

That way, we'd get a powerboard, or possibly 2 powerboards - 1 for dry, 1 for wet.

I'd vote for the 200bhp Caterham, as it's not too powerful, difficult to manhandle around corners, a bit understeery like I'd imagine the Reasonably Priced Car actually is and no aero aids.

Thoughts?

We should all agree on a car and stick to that for posted times.

That way, we'd get a powerboard, or possibly 2 powerboards - 1 for dry, 1 for wet.

I'd vote for the 200bhp Caterham, as it's not too powerful, difficult to manhandle around corners, a bit understeery like I'd imagine the Reasonably Priced Car actually is and no aero aids.

Thoughts?
Well the Caterhams in R07 doesn't behave realistic. Waaay to instable. In real life it's more like a big GoKart :p Sticks like glue to the road :)

Well the Caterhams in R07 doesn't behave realistic. Waaay to instable. In real life it's more like a big GoKart :p Sticks like glue to the road :)
My point was that the low powered Cat - in the game- is probably the closest to a reasonably priced car.

I'm not saying it's particularly faithful to real life, as I've driven a Cat and I agree with you, it's extremely well planted from my recollection.

I was just suggesting the 200bhp Cat might be the standard car if we decide to have a power board.

• Andrew Evans

extract the rar to here:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\<YOUR STEAM NAME>\race 07

edit: this had to be one those awkward ones, didn't it:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\<YOUR STEAM NAME>\race 07\Gamedata\Locations

• Jason Parks

Guys could someone help me out with installing these tracks on GTR Evo, Im gagging to be the stig!!!

• Chillout

Great track, although I haven't seen any airoplanes yet :D
It was quite hard to find out the correct route in the beginning, but I managed after some tries. Who's gonna put up a power board?

• Ariff Roose

i has problem....
my clock wont start no matter how many rounds i go around it!!:th_Jttesur:

I know this is a very old thread and probably no-one will even care what I'm asking for but if so I still wana ask if someone can pls overhaul this track and especially make it more obvious which way to go. I am completely lost on this one. Maybe it will happen but don't think so. Thx anyway.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 339 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 38.9%