1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

Top Gear... Gran Turismo 5 style.

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Chris Briddon, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I always fought this would be cool and if so please tell me.... But is there any Top Gear styled shows which uses Gran Turismo 5? Thanks
    Chris.

2. I'm not sure what you're after... you mean TV shows? As far as I know there aren't any car shows that use a game for their reviews and articles.

3. Sort of..... but something what recommends you buy for you a-spec of something like that.

4. Ah, I see what you mean. I haven't seen anything like that before. It's probably because of the lack of performance restrictions in A-Spec events. It means you can pick any of the required cars and then upgrade it so that it's greatly overpowered compared to the AI. Since there are no difficulty levels, a useful guide would be one that tells you what cars/upgrades to use in order to make A-Spec events a reasonable challenge... although that would be difficult since driving ability varies from driver to driver.

5. They exist though, the top gear styled shows in GT5.

If you mean this:

6. That's real Top Gear audio from the TV show superimposed onto a GT5 replay. I don't think that's what Chris was after. :)