Top Gear endurance skin for BMW M3 E30

Skins Top Gear endurance skin for BMW M3 E30 2015-04-23

Login or Register an account to download this content
Diogo Goetz Brand submitted a new resource:

Peniston Oils skin for BMW M3 E30 - Top Gear's 330D livery.

Based on Top Gear's E46 330D used for the 24 hours endurance in Silverstone. I don't know if somebody alredy made this and I know there may be some issues, but I didn't even know how to use photoshop until today (and still don't) and this is just a modest attempt from me to make my first mod. So if you like it, enjoy!
TopGearSponsors.jpg

BJdhkS.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 130869

Did you make the Duopop, Peniston, and Larsen's logos yourself? You say it is your first time using PhotoShop and it looks awful similar to a previously released Top Gear-inspired car.

Did you make the Duopop, Peniston, and Larsen's logos yourself? You say it is your first time using PhotoShop and it looks awful similar to a previously released Top Gear-inspired car.
Yes, I made it all by myself, and all my inspiration was from the actual Top Gear car using some research to find out what the Peniston Oils font is, and since I didn't have the actual font for the Larsen's biscuits, I used the closest I had. I can guarantee you I didn't rip anything from anyone.

Hi I've recently entered an online League using DTM cars and they asked us if we would like to submit our own skins as I'm rubbish at Photoshop I decided to download one. As soon as I found yours I couldn't not use it, it's brilliant hope you don't mind thanks.

The skin seems to no longer work... it just appears white in the game and there is no dds file for the skin...
You have done something wrong on your end. Skin works for me, and there is M3E30_GT_skin_00.dds file.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1661942296.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1661942296.jpg
    344.6 KB · Views: 75

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%