• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins Top Gear endurance skin for BMW M3 E30 2015-04-23

Top Gear's M3 livery.

1. Diogo Goetz Brand

Diogo Goetz Brand

Ratings:
    +37
    Diogo Goetz Brand submitted a new resource:

Peniston Oils skin for BMW M3 E30 - Top Gear's 330D livery.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  2. nigave

nigave

Ratings:
    +3
    By the way. This was a 330D not an M3. They competed in the diesel racing class.

3. Gui Cramer

Gui Cramer

Ratings:
    +759
    Did you make the Duopop, Peniston, and Larsen's logos yourself? You say it is your first time using PhotoShop and it looks awful similar to a previously released Top Gear-inspired car.

4. Diogo Goetz Brand

Diogo Goetz Brand

Ratings:
    +37
    True that. I keep thinking that all 3 series are M3s.

5. Diogo Goetz Brand

Diogo Goetz Brand

Ratings:
    +37
    Yes, I made it all by myself, and all my inspiration was from the actual Top Gear car using some research to find out what the Peniston Oils font is, and since I didn't have the actual font for the Larsen's biscuits, I used the closest I had. I can guarantee you I didn't rip anything from anyone.

6. tom_lindsay

tom_lindsay

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I've recently entered an online League using DTM cars and they asked us if we would like to submit our own skins as I'm rubbish at Photoshop I decided to download one. As soon as I found yours I couldn't not use it, it's brilliant hope you don't mind thanks.

7. Diogo Goetz Brand

Diogo Goetz Brand

Ratings:
    +37
    No problemo. Glad you liked it.