Top 10 of Best Racing Games for the Xbox 360

i think we both know that with comments like "get over it" you either intend to make me annoyed or you are socially inept .Either way, it is of no concern to me son. Like i said, there are far worse things in life to worry about.
i'm simply ironing out any creases you have made ...once again,
many of us like games more because of the physics (alongside other features) and...
going back to the OP (which was about the top 10 ranked games) a few of us don't like forza as the top game. because we don't like it the most doesn't mean we all thought it would ever be iracing, it doesn't mean we are being pissy or annoyed. we just don't like the physics. if you don't make random assumptions and guesses, then there will be no sideshow.

take care son and if you're over it, you won't think i'm annoyed will you? :coffee::thumbsup:

To be honest fella, you have read far too much into my initial post. Forza and Iracing were used as examples to illustrate my point, I could just as easily have replaced the word Forza with the word Dirt, and Iracing with RBR and the point would still be the same, maybe then you wouldn't have taken such exception to the post or maybe it was the lack of smiley emoticons in my post, who knows.

Personally I lean far more towards simulation than I do arcade titles and I agree with all the comments made by OP on each of the games in the list, I just didn't agree with the order, thats not to say that their opinion is wrong, or that think Forza should be on top. If I was to put any game on top it would have been Dirt 3 which I think is possibly the best racing game I have bought for the 360, behind that would be either Forza 4 or RacePro, I have spent far more time playing RacePro than Forza (especially online), but do feel that overall Forza is the more polished and complete of the two.

if you still find yourself confused by my post then allow me to elaborate........;) there you go kidder.

To be honest fella, you have read far too much into my initial post. Forza and Iracing were used as examples to illustrate my point, I could just as easily have replaced the word Forza with the word Dirt, and Iracing with RBR and the point would still be the same, maybe then you wouldn't have taken such exception to the post or maybe it was the lack of smiley emoticons in my post, who knows.

Personally I lean far more towards simulation than I do arcade titles and I agree with all the comments made by OP on each of the games in the list, I just didn't agree with the order, thats not to say that their opinion is wrong, or that think Forza should be on top. If I was to put any game on top it would have been Dirt 3 which I think is possibly the best racing game I have bought for the 360, behind that would be either Forza 4 or RacePro, I have spent far more time playing RacePro than Forza (especially online), but do feel that overall Forza is the more polished and complete of the two.

if you still find yourself confused by my post then allow me to elaborate........;) there you go kidder.
i accept your apology son .thanks. ;)

Still confused I see.
not at all. you don't get sarcasm. your last post was an attempt to backtrack and make out your comments were this or that..but your previous posts show that you typed things such as "get over it". it's obvious for all what your mood was from a comment like that. you can't get away from that fact. i thought you had moved on son?:O_o:

not at all. you don't get sarcasm. your last post was an attempt to backtrack and make out your comments were this or that..but your previous posts show that you typed things such as "get over it". it's obvious for all what your mood was from a comment like that. you can't get away from that fact. i thought you had moved on son?:O_o:

My opinion remains the same as it did in my first post, My last post doesn't suggest otherwise, you are again reading one thing and assuming another. Maybe you should stop reading post's with a different opinion to yours with that angry voice in your head, you'll feel better.

It seems like a few people in this thread were actually quite upset to find that when they received their copy of Forza Motorsport 4, opened the case containing Forza Motorsport 4 and placed it into their Xbox 360's,were then shocked to find they were not playing Iracing nor were they playing Rfactor but in fact they were actually playing Forza Motorsport 4.

actually, you used forza 4 specifically for a purpose - because "a few people" were supposedly "quite" upset. so don't make out it could have been any game. You were incorrect in saying people were "upset" and as one of the pc owners who did not rate forza 4 as highly, i clarified i was not upset.

I feel for you guys, I really do, im sure you'll get over it though, eventually.... maybe.
Get a clue guys and cheer up.
I don't think this was intended to pacify. no doubt you'll claim it was.

I'll spell it out for you again as you don't seem to be able to absorb longer posts: I'm not angry as like most people, there are far more stressful things in life than some "kidder" on a forum. you are welcome to your opinion - i'm just helping you to be less socially inept by telling people to "get on with it" telling people to "get a clue" . are you more important than other people? no. why should they believe you have a clue over themselves?

once again, if you're not angry yourself and have moved on (like you said you did) why post?
the answer is that you have had to eat your words, you feel angry yourself and you can't get over it - have you "a clue"? why not move on kidder and cheer up. life's too short ;)

Like I said, you have read far too much into the post, or to be more specific the words Forza Motorsport, Forza was used as an example. Im starting to think that the fact that I like Forza is the thing that you are most annoyed about, but im not about to apologise for that. What I will apologise for is the "Get a clue" remark which I agree was a bit too much, and unnecessary, Sorry to anyone who was offended by this comment.

I stand by opinion on everything else which has not changed from my first post to my last. whether you can accept it or not is up to you.

Like I said, you have read far too much into the post, or to be more specific the words Forza Motorsport, Forza was used as an example.
if you had said forza alone to say that all games are different, fine...but you didn't. you linked it to "people" getting upset - you were clearly referring to the fact that some of us didn't rate forza. your message was aimed at people rather than the game. so if you weren't aiming it at people - why did you mention "people"? it's ok now as you have apologised but if you hadn't mentioned about people getting a clue or get on with it in the first place, there would have been no problem. just talk in 3rd person about "the games" and not about other people = no problem.

Im starting to think that the fact that I like Forza is the thing that you are most annoyed about, but im not about to apologise for that i think if you read my posts (at all) you will see I am not annoyed. again - i'm not. also, i mentioned several times that i accept other people's opinions and have no problem with other people having an opinion.

What I will apologise for is the "Get a clue" remark which I agree was a bit too much, and unnecessary, Sorry to anyone who was offended by this comment. I appreciate your apology (sincerely this time)

I stand by opinion on everything else which has not changed from my first post to my last. whether you can accept it or not is up to you.
if you read any of my posts, you will see that i have never failed to accept you have an opinion about the games. what i don't accept (and won't) is if you poke fun at people and tell them to "get a clue" just because they have a differing opinion than you.whether you agree with me is your choice but i can predict in the future, if you tell people what they should do just because they disagree with you, you may meet some opposition. it also helps if you read posts e.g "i am not angry " to avoid yourself getting confused. have opinions but don't belittle people for having theirs. cheers.

We are going round in circles here fella, I thought we had moved on, I have spent more time on this than I would have liked already. I have read your posts and the overwhelming theme of them is that if you don't exclusively race on sims then your opinion is invalid, fair enough, its just not an opinion I share, what a hypocrite. I'm done with this.

We are going round in circles here fella, I thought we had moved on, I have spent more time on this than I would have liked already. I have read your posts and the overwhelming theme of them is that if you don't exclusively race on sims then your opinion is invalid, fair enough, its just not an opinion I share, what a hypocrite. I'm done with this.
not at all. again, i accept you have a different opinion - just don't belittle people for differing from yours. you are taking us around in circles. now you're calling me a hypocrite after apologising. some people never learn. glad you're done. cheers son.:thumbsup:;)

Can I just add to the pot that I had already decided RacePro was the best racer long before I got into PC sim racing, and yes PC simracing in on a completely different level! I played nearly all the 360 racing games, Shift 1&2, Grid, Forza 2,3&4, PGR3&4 and definitely don't make my decision through PC sim eyes...... I'll shut up again now :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back