1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top 10 mods for F1 2010

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by f1superracer, Sep 1, 2011.

1. With f1 2011 just weeks away , i would like to you post your top 10 mod's for f1 2010

and here's mine

1. [RDDev] Season 2011 Total Conversion 1.1
    2 .Zeno dyk's gloves and hud's
    3. ML2166 helmets and skins
    4. [RDDev] Gl4d :: BlazingLights,sky mod's and weather
    5. RDDev] Realistic Tyres V3.1 - UltraHD
    6. [RDDev] Pirelli Tires With Yellow stripe
    7. Barnes 2011 track Sponsors
    8. F1 2010 ABU DHABI HD MOD PACK
    9. [RDDev] ArtGEAR 3.3
    10.[S-W Team] GP2 2011 The Mod 0.9b

EVERY mod found right here at Racedepartment.com

Please Post yours !!!!!!!!!! thanks f1 super racer :D
  2. I love how you've only posted 9...
  3. lol yeah i have sorry it should be 10
  4. I havent even tried half of those, been getting the save bug with mods, even after correctly installing the supposed fix. Right now I am just using the graphical portion of the 2011 conversion, the graphical tire mod (yellow and white) and the photo realistic tracks, which I am not sure changes all tracks but some I have to learn to race again because they look so different
  5. I already install some mod, but 4 is very nice. :cool:

Where can we found Total Conversion ? I don't see any link on it.
  6. where can i download files from racedepartment.com?
  7. Dexter

Premium Member

8. yep you can but the download links are down :(
  9. I'm back into F1 2010 and i tried to download the RDDev Total Conversion and got this error below. Does anyone know why and how to fix please??

Not Found

Apologies, but the page you requested could not be found. Perhaps searching will help.
  10. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yep perhaps searching will help or read the big announcements on the top of this page saying:

Mods and Downloads | The downloads archive is now open. Read the announcement here.
  11. Dexter

Premium Member

where find out RDDev 2009 season mod for F1 2010 ??
  12. Hi Guys, i want download this mod's, but not found them =(.

Salu2 - Darkness Knight
  13. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Lots of stuff can, still, be found at nogripracing. Maybe some of the stuff you guys might be looking for is available on there.
  14. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev

15. yeah but the realistic tires v3.1, Zeno dyk's gloves and hud's ML2166 helmets and skins and the abu dhabi hd mod pack aren't there and those are the ones I really want.
  16. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

Drivingitalia.net can be a good source as well - I haven't checked if they're having what you are looking for but they have lots of mods for both 2010 & 2011.
  17. ok thanks
  18. hello!
    RDD Season 2011 Total Conversion
    I am very like RDDEV 2011 mod for F1 2010
    RDDEV 2011 mod for F1 2010 download link does not work ! DO you have this mod?Can you give me a copy file new download link? THANKS!!!
    torrent download is no speed ,speed is zero!
    my email :kimizhou007@gmail.com