F1 2011 Took the Plunge into Xboxhood

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Last night, I took the plunge and bought myself an Xbox 360!

I thought that it was about time I owned one and because I wasn't getting the full 100% out of my PC gaming thanks to a not-so-great graphics chip in an uncustomisable, pre-assembled piece of refurbished tat that only just plays most modern games! etc etc.
I wasn't inclined to spend a fortune on a brand new desktop or motherboard to make things work and I had seen some good bargains on eBay for xboxes (xboxaii plural? ;))

So, I think I found a brilliant bargain! A guy was selling one with bundled accessories and games. Here's the rundown:

(boxed) Xbox 360 Slim 250GB
2 controllers with charger
Turtle Beach Headset
HDMI Cable
F1 2010
F1 2011
Forza 3
GTA4
The Orange Box
Skyrim

The six games themselves cost roughly £90 going by average prices. The rrp (new prices) for the games on the GAME website actually make them out to cost £130.
But what was the overall price paid for all?

£190

I'd say that was a good deal...

Thanks, Peter. Compared to the regular Xbox racers, I'm not sure how I'd fare. I'm not the fastest in the world, that's for sure, compared to the PC guys that is. We'll find one soon enough! Just waiting to get hooked up to live
Speed isn't a neccesity Richard, clean racing and enthusiasm are far more important. Our leagues cater for all levels so don't worry i'm sure you will be fine.

Good response ;)
This is true. And to be honest, if I find the playing experience on Xbox Live better than Games for Windows Live, in terms of connectivity etc, then I don't mind about speed. Online seems to look far greater and more immersive in 2011 and I'd enjoy finally being able to play multiplayer for once!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back