Too much tractions on full throttle in RRe

Msportdan

@Simberia
okay ive been playing a few sims lately comparing and tonight I tried race07!!

Wanted to compare this race 07 and rre, so I loaded up a corvette Gt (from gtr evo) and oscheleben.
and how much harder is race?! you had to really feather the throttle on exit of corners, compared to rre where you can almost full throttle out with a little wheel input. I was shocked how easier rre is compared to its old predecessor.!!

I would say the Race07 handling was on par with GSCe, maybe not ffb wise. but I can see why old simbin games where so popular and still are!!

please sector 3, can you inject some of the old school handling back into rre, I mean its all the same engine isn't it, I feel that "get real" still isn't real enough, and theres some sort of hidden trc involved..

come on!! with rre sound and visuals and old simbin title features, (shocked to see changeable weather in an older title lol/!) and handling you could absolutely own the sim world...... again :)

I feel very tire wear, possibly driving the continuous lap is not clear but you can see how the times go down many times from the first to the last lap. I also noticed one thing though I do not know if it is really so, if I do 10 min. qualification without being in the garage and then start the race after about 5 lap I feel the car take curves increasingly broad and braking gets longer and longer. but if before the end of qualifying return to the garage is as if I start the race with the tire "new." has anyone noticed this'

I dont know why the devs did not implement an app for tire wear yet. I guess it will come. Until then you can use HUD Dash for Android. It works with Race Room too. I use the demo. It allows you to show 3 options wich is enough for me.

I dont know why the devs did not implement an app for tire wear yet. I guess it will come. Until then you can use HUD Dash for Android. It works with Race Room too. I use the demo. It allows you to show 3 options wich is enough for me.
I even use it myself but honestly I never tried to tire wear, sometimes with the RRE app was disconnected from the game and I thought it was for some data that could not read, such as tire wear, but if you tell me I'll try that works today

I even use it myself but honestly I never tried to tire wear, sometimes with the RRE app was disconnected from the game and I thought it was for some data that could not read, such as tire wear, but if you tell me I'll try that works today

To be honest, I just checked it for 5 minutes because my phone holder is damaged and I tried it with the phone in my hand. It showed that the tires get warm. So don´t kill me if it does not work :D

Ok I finally got around to using the new cars on the new tracks I can definitely say that there is no problem at all with this. I had to reduce my brake sensitivity from 100 down to 50 and my throttle down to 30 just to make the cars more drivable.

Also now it's really easy to lock up. (Which feels right) my only criticism is the curbs affect the car way too much. Virtually sucking you off the track if you go too far over.

Also now it's really easy to lock up. (Which feels right) my only criticism is the curbs affect the car way too much. Virtually sucking you off the track if you go too far over.
There is a parameter in ControlSet file:
Code:
FFB rumble strip pull factor="0.2" // How strongly wheel pulls right/left when running over a rumble strip. Suggested range: -1.5 to 1.5.
But don't know if it still works, after the last FFB update. Maybe this parameter is obsolete now, but you can try to adjust it and see if it makes a difference.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 270 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 181 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 181 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 133 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 238 13.5%