• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too many retirements on 100% gp

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Daga, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Daga

Daga

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys, im halfway through the first year of the career. Everything seems fine so far exept for the massive quantity of retirements of the AI cars. I play on legend difficulty and with 100% race distance. In every race there are at least 7 retirements from the AI (90% of them mechanical), its way too much imho. For example, Vettel, after 8 races have only 30 points, he retired in all races exept 2...the leader of the championship (Webber) has only 90 points in the standing...is there a way to decrease the mechanical failures for the AI cars?

What are your experiences about that?

2. Daga

Daga

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guy Am I the only one experiencing this? (yesterday Hungary race only 12 car at the finish line)

3. Daniel Lee

Daniel Lee

Ratings:
    +46
    Are you running any mods?

4. Daga

Daga

Ratings:
    +0
    No im not running any mod...and all the retirements are mechanical...that is strange...

5. Daniel Lee

Daniel Lee

Ratings:
    +46
    Are you running on pc? If so what's your cpu? What makes you say the retirements are mechanical? I didnt think the race director gave a cause for DNF.

6. Karl Fuss

Karl Fuss
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4,408
    I just finished a Suzuka 100% GP. 54% chance of rain. Only 3 retirements. Legend AI.