Too many AI crashes @ Monaco

Chris

Premium
Hey guys,

Im not running any AI mods, and i'm at Monaco for Torro Rosso, and the AI seem to crash too much, especially around Lowe's Hairpin. I got about 30 laps into the race, at which point got fed up of the AI crashing and then either retiring or, more commonly, smashing their front wing off and then pitting.
30 laps in there were 4 retirements (which isnt too bad i guess), and guys like alonso, button and raikkonnen had pitted 3-5 times already, simply down to the fact that they've just hit the barriers constantly.

So im wondering, of the 3 or 4 AI mods that are available, do any of them reduce the amount that the AI crash around Monaco?

Cheers guys!

Yeah lol I said that 4 retirement in 30 laps was pretty good, but I'd still prefer them to be more consistent without having to pit every other lap because they've smashed their front wing off.

you are going to have to reduce the ai damage multiplier. I had the same issue as you but lowered the multiplier and its fine now.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Coz ATM ive put the AI at 1.6.
I was thinking that, but then I thought I should ask.

cheers mate!

Actually I have too many spinning cars and crashes on almost every track. I must mention that I changed the ai performence so that they are faster but maybe too fast to keep on track??
Like to make them a bit more controlled. Hope for help!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back