1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tony's Smokin' 75 - Mini Challenge @ Brands Hatch Indy- Wednesday Sept. 15th, 2010

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eric Nelson, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. [​IMG]
    Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT US MINI

Class: MINI Challenge

Track: Brands Hatch Indy

Weather: variable! use link for forecast
    weather link

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (thursday)

Practice: open server

[B]Qualification: [COLOR=blue]10 mins (9:45 EST)[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Warmup: [COLOR=blue]5 mins[/COLOR][/B]

Race: 2x32 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing racing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

2. Tony Prosser decided to pledge a donation to RD for last weeks MINI race at Reutlingen. $3USD for every driver who finished BOTH races plus a guranteed $3 for him regardless of where he parked his car...

Due to his generosity I extended an invitation for him to pick this week's track and he went with Brands Hatch Indy!

So I fgured I had to name the event after Tony and still maintain some decorum for the Admins.

So I called it the Tony's Smokin' 75. Being a Humbolt County California resident is a clue to the name......Google is your friend

I would have called it Tony's "Smoke it if ya grow it":wink: 75 but I couldn't fit it all in the title block....

BTW the "75" is the miles we will race in total for the event.

3. Entry List:

1. Tony Prosser
    2. Eric NElson
    3. Willie Watt
    4. Afonso Meirelles
    5. William Yunck
    6. Fransisco Villar
    7. Mike Chaney
    8. Tyler Scurlock
    9. Peter Nielson
    10. Eric estes
    11. Joseph Edgar
    12. Steve Metzler
    13. Dave lesnick
    14. Matthias Klein
    15. Saul Boucher
    16. ?
    17. ?
    18. ?
    19. Bill Kaiser - Maybe if he gets home from work on time? he's a left coast guy ya know

4. Drivername: Willie Watt
    I understand goldenrules: Yes

5. Drivername: Afonso Meirelles

6. I don't see why I shouldn't race this....if anyone else has a problem with it then speak now or forever hold your peace.

Drivername: William Yunck
    I understand goldenrules: Yes ​

7. Spoken like the godfather of Friday Night STCC/WTCC.........:pray::letsgoracing:

8. Godfather lol, thanks for not forgetting me, hehe - I'll try not to leave any horse heads in anyones bed.

9. Drivername: Francisco Villar

10. Sign me up please!

11. Mike I think you have to do it like this now mate:
    Drivername: Mike Chaney
    I understand goldenrules: Post your answer here - preferabley yes meaning that you read them and all :)

12. Welcome Fransisco! Anything we can help you with just post it here and somebody will step up with what you need.

13. :confused: I'm sorry, didn't see that anywhere. Did I miss something? I've read the rules several times Did you have reason to believe I haven't read them? :D

Drivername: Mike Chaney
    I understand goldenrules:YES

PS. when did this start and why?

14. I am not sure how to answer your questions, but I am sure Eric can. I have been away for awhile myself. Personally no, I do not have any reason to believe that you haven't read the rules.
    Cheers

15. It started in the Euro club events. Th eextra language was added to basically have you "acknowledge" you have read the rules and are expected to follow them. If not, expect to be reported and incur the wrath of god shortly after........:rolleyes:

16. Did a few laps last night, and I was over 5 seconds slower than in the wtcc cars. 49.9 is my PB in the volvo, but I could only manage a 55.8 in the Mini. Is this normal or am I way off the pace?

17. in the track section of the rankings Eric managed a 57.x i guess that your 55.X is pretty much on the money.

18. Haha This is great!

Tyler Scurlock
    I understand the Golden rules: YES

19. I think that 57 was in the wet, if I remember correctly...

(and no, not by this Eric :) )

20. In the right conditions I've run as fast as mid to low 54s. Looking at NoGrip hotlaps and the best time is 54.458. The other day I got pole with a 55.003 on a public server. I would expect less than a second difference between pole and last place.

This is gonna be a fun race, hope the grid gets full. Paddock Hill should be pretty clean but Druids is gonna be mayhem. DTM ran there 8 days ago and half the field went off there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.