1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Today is an historic day - G27 users

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by phang76, Apr 8, 2016.

1. For the first time in my semi short (3 years on and off) sim racing career, today my g27 has been in perfect harmony with all 3 of my "go to" titles, assetto corsa, R3E, and automobilista, For the first time the only thing ive had to change is the g27 global device settings to 115% for automobilista, I knew this day would come, and it is indeed everything I dreamed it would be. If you your self are still searching perfection ill post my in-game settings for each 3 tiltles. just ask.

• Like Like x 1
  2. yes please for Assetto Corsa.

3. [​IMG] upload_2016-4-9_2-24-26.png

Attached Files:

4. Dan Costa

Dan Costa
    Fear the Crazy Dan Premium Member

Does the wheelcheck.exe app give you 18% min force?

5. and in logitech profiler -overall effects strength set to 99%, all other settings 0%, since last update for assetto corsa - for me ists the sweet spot (same for R3E) to. and snce most recent update for automobilista that deadzone at the centre of the wheel has gone (thank goodness!)

6. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio
    Please don't rain pleeaassee don't rain

The legendary G27.Their may be better wheels out there now,but nothing will ever top the G27 for for me.Great pedals great looks and as hard as nails.It will forever be a legend.Would you post your RRE settings as well please.Thank you mate.:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Get some vibration on wheel with this.
    I used LUT Genarator plus your settings but turned down min force to 0%. Vibration stopped seems to feel good now.

8. Dan Costa

Dan Costa

Use wheelcheck.exe minforce option to find you min force. 18% is A LOT. Mine is ~7%

9. How do I find min force value using that?

10. Dan Costa

Dan Costa

under"spring force" you have an option named minforce

The value will be showed after 10 seconds on the bottom of the app.

11. Interesting AC settings. The steering feels a bit light but I get to enjoy more the subtle FFB effects

12. ok thanks got that mine says 8% however using LUTgenerator linear force test, advises min force be 0%, confused now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio

Hi mate.Would you post your settings for RRE please.Cheers buddy and thank you in advance.:thumbsup:

14. Dan Costa

Dan Costa

if you use lut we suppose you are searching for linearity, so leave minforce at 0% or else it will be non linear again.

if you are searching for good feel, use min force to make the game ouput more force at the bottom range

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

The LUT affects the min force, if you had both you'd end up with effectively 16% min force which is going to oscillate really badly.

16. RRE settings in-game
    Sorry for the late response mate, screen capture didnt work for the RRE settings so have written them out- below:

FFB Intensity-100%
    Smoothing-25%
    Spring-5%
    Damper-5% (personal preference, as I like touch of damper, for a bit of weight)
    Steering Intensity-100%
    Min force- 20%
    understeer-60%
    vertical load-40%
    Lateral Force-60%
    Steering Rack-100%
    Slip-50%
    Engine vibration-0%
    Kerb-30%
    Shift-30%

17. Thanks that explains why its oscillating.

18. Thanks have you any recommendations as which would be the best to use, I'm wanting, as I guess everyone else is, a more realistic feel, but out of the two setups which would give that feel?

19. Jake Fangio

Jake Fangio

Thank you my man.

20. Dan Costa

Dan Costa

I'm trying the LUT setup, and its pretty good :)