Today is an historic day - G27 users

For the first time in my semi short (3 years on and off) sim racing career, today my g27 has been in perfect harmony with all 3 of my "go to" titles, assetto corsa, R3E, and automobilista, For the first time the only thing ive had to change is the g27 global device settings to 115% for automobilista, I knew this day would come, and it is indeed everything I dreamed it would be. If you your self are still searching perfection ill post my in-game settings for each 3 tiltles. just ask.

For the first time in my semi short (3 years on and off) sim racing career, today my g27 has been in perfect harmony with all 3 of my "go to" titles, assetto corsa, R3E, and automobilista, For the first time the only thing ive had to change is the g27 global device settings to 115% for automobilista, I knew this day would come, and it is indeed everything I dreamed it would be. If you your self are still searching perfection ill post my in-game settings for each 3 tiltles. just ask.
yes please for Assetto Corsa.

upload_2016-4-9_2-24-26.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-4-9_2-24-26.png
    upload_2016-4-9_2-24-26.png
    309.6 KB · Views: 346
and in logitech profiler -overall effects strength set to 99%, all other settings 0%, since last update for assetto corsa - for me ists the sweet spot (same for R3E) to. and snce most recent update for automobilista that deadzone at the centre of the wheel has gone (thank goodness!)

Hi mate.Would you post your settings for RRE please.Cheers buddy and thank you in advance.:thumbsup:

ok thanks got that mine says 8% however using LUTgenerator linear force test, advises min force be 0%, confused now.

if you use lut we suppose you are searching for linearity, so leave minforce at 0% or else it will be non linear again.

if you are searching for good feel, use min force to make the game ouput more force at the bottom range

RRE settings in-game
Hi mate.Would you post your settings for RRE please.Cheers buddy and thank you in advance.:thumbsup:
Sorry for the late response mate, screen capture didnt work for the RRE settings so have written them out- below:

FFB Intensity-100%
Smoothing-25%
Spring-5%
Damper-5% (personal preference, as I like touch of damper, for a bit of weight)
Steering Intensity-100%
Min force- 20%
understeer-60%
vertical load-40%
Lateral Force-60%
Steering Rack-100%
Slip-50%
Engine vibration-0%
Kerb-30%
Shift-30%

if you use lut we suppose you are searching for linearity, so leave minforce at 0% or else it will be non linear again.

if you are searching for good feel, use min force to make the game ouput more force at the bottom range
Thanks have you any recommendations as which would be the best to use, I'm wanting, as I guess everyone else is, a more realistic feel, but out of the two setups which would give that feel?

RRE settings in-game

Sorry for the late response mate, screen capture didnt work for the RRE settings so have written them out- below:

FFB Intensity-100%
Smoothing-25%
Spring-5%
Damper-5% (personal preference, as I like touch of damper, for a bit of weight)
Steering Intensity-100%
Min force- 20%
understeer-60%
vertical load-40%
Lateral Force-60%
Steering Rack-100%
Slip-50%
Engine vibration-0%
Kerb-30%
Shift-30%
Thank you my man.

Latest News