1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toca Race Driver 3 on Windows 10 fix?

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by SwedishMeatball, Jun 13, 2016.

1. So I found some of my old games while going through some boxes the other day and I want to go back and play them. Richard Burns Rally runs perfect on Windows 10 with no crashes or anything, but Toca 3 (DTM Race Driver 3 in Germany) has that annoying starforce driver that almost made me format my computer a few years ago when I bought it for pc. It's been almost 10 years since I've last played this game on xbox and I want to go back and play it again. Does anyone know how to get this game to run on windows 10 properly?
  2. I don't think you can my friend, I've tried and tried to get the Australian version of this and also the first game of the series to run on my pc with no luck, so what I did was installed xp on a spare pc I had lying around just for games like this one and others incompatible for later versions of Windows, if you can't do that or cbf doing that then maybe you could try VirtualBox
    • Like Like x 1