to Shoe or Not To Shoe.. that is the important question at hand

Do you have a set of pedals? If so do you wear shoes while using the pedals or do you not wear shoes while using them?

I personally do not like to wear shoes when playing. so its a no from me.

It really depends!

Using proper hardware you just simply need shoes, good lucking braking or clutching properly on high load brake/clutch pedals!

With the regular toy like pedal sets like the g27 or worse, shoes will make it feel weird cause everything is so weak in terms of resistance.

Upvote 0
It really depends!

Using proper hardware you just simply need shoes, good lucking braking or clutching properly on high load brake/clutch pedals!

With the regular toy like pedal sets like the g27 or worse, shoes will make it feel weird cause everything is so weak in terms of resistance.
true enough... I have a mercedes K Sport (c class) and driving the wheel in my real car with my wheel based gear shift feels nothing like the steering wheel I am using to play games. Think i need a better set up - been looking on ebay and stuff but I dont know what to buy!

Upvote 0
I use trecking socks, with a little bit rigid sole inside, I don't have "racing" shoes, and feeling with classic shoes is bad, so it's the best solution that I find :) ...

Upvote 0
I use these, never looked back fits like socks but firm for load cell breaks ect....
ftssimshoes__18279.1329526491.168.168.jpg

Upvote 0
I have CST F1 pedals and use karting boots, took some time to get comfy with them after years of bare feet and socks with the old G25 pedals, but I'm glad I did, the only issue I have with the Kart boots is I want to use them for driving my car too cause their so comfortable :D

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back