To be or not to be...

I just had another go with R3E. Racing the Radical at Bathurst against AI @ 108, 45 minutes race Get real no assists.
I started 12th on the grid rolling start. First round in corner 4 "the cutting" AI collided. It was a mess but luckily me and the rest of AI were able to pass the chaos. Moved up to pos 10.
Same round, corner 10 McPhillamy Park two AI's collided, cars flying through the air. Again i was lucky to pass the crash. Moved up to pos 8. In the next five rounds nothing happenend between the AI's but all cars involved in the crashes stayed on track. Three were driving very slow around the track, not going for a pitstop. One car stood still in Griffines Bend. Stood there for 4 rounds. In the fifth round i approached a slow driving car near Sulman Park. It did not gave way and suddenly steered towards the apex while i slammed into the car in full fourth gear.

- All that time there were no flags (should have been a full course yellow)
- The AI that were driving slow did not go into the pits but they stayed out
- AI driving slow do not give way as they followed the raceline

For me this is "not to be..."

After the patch I raced a round at Bathurst with the Radical. It is glued on the track, No over / understeer. For verification I started a single race at 110% with the P2 pack. Now that the car sticks onto the track it is way too easy to race. And I used the get real setting:O_o:.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back