To all really

Well as some of you know I had gotten my hand hurt a little while back and was nursing it to race with you guys. About a week ago a buddy and I had another problem at work and I was helping him with some rather large F-clamps. Well one of the broke the weld and one second it was there and the next it wasn't if that says enough. It hit hard enough to completely bend the whooweee out of the brace that I was given by the doctors. With that said I spend each morning working my fingers on the right hand back to life as they like to get stuck and not move. So I will be out of the loop for a little while longer for racing. I might be able to come in and be a live race steward or something along that line but the wheel doesn't like my hand for racing too much at the moment... lol...

Geez Joe, you certainly aren't getting dealt a bad hand of late (no pun intended).

Rest up and make sure the hand gets a proper chance to heal fully, don't rush back in to anything for the sake of it. Tendons and muscles are fragile and it doesn't take much to mess them up and leave you with problems down the line, by trying to take shortcuts back to health.

Would be nice for you you pop in and spectate the odd race if your schedule allows.

Get well buddy.

haha William I have a dang hard time staying in front of you in a perfect race with everything going great so I'm going to say your probably right... lol....

Daz, you got that right brother. There must be something in the air for sure, as my family and I have had a string of crap luck here lately. However there has been alot of good luck to so I can't complain. Well I could but my wife doesn't listen that well.... hehe Just kidding my wife is great!

Thanks everyone, it's getting better and better every day so it shouldn't be too long I would hope. I keep seeing my wheel, winking at me so if my hand knows what is good for it it will get better sooner rather than later...hehe

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 141 13.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 144 13.8%