To all of you big team bosses out there.

Noticing that there is just 3 more races this year and then off-season team recruit allready starts
id like to hear from teams that need wt drivers for 2011 season since there might be no Roaldo Racing in 2011 this is all guessing still but just wanted to hear from teams that might be interested

So bit about me
On my second year of sim racing i focused pretty much all my sim racing time on FSR and this season was pretty much learning since first year was just driving random races with bad results.
So i achieved some good results but even better i learned from stupid mistakes i had, and even still have thin chance for top 10 in championship as i was dreaming before season started.
And thanks to this season im even more exited to improve in 2011 and even win some races with luck.
And as from team i rather have team that has many drivers (maybe even WC level?)so i can learn from them since im not good enough driver yet to be that number 1 who team is counting on
Also some last words if i get into really good team i promise do my best to get best results for team all year and never to give up until chequered flag in Abu Dhapi this also mean i promise to stick up with team even when things dont go right.

To contact this driver you can use forums Private message system or directly contact him on
msn/e-mail to Sami_pesari@hotmail.com

Sami would be a good pick for your team, a real team-player who can finish his races in the points. A nice social guy who is active in a team, who contributes and I'm sure you won't regret it when you have Sami in your team!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 339 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 38.9%