1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TNGTC Media

Discussion in 'TNGTC GT3 - GT3 Pro' started by Jonathan Seekings, Jul 14, 2016.

1. As the announcement of our Youtube channel is made. Lets see what our media skills are like.

Here is the S3 season preview

• Like Like x 3
  2. Nice little gift for you after round 1. Sorry if i murdered your names haha. Enjoy :)

• Love Love x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. Thank you so much for the praise, but I'm very annoyed about the livery rating:roflmao:

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Just watched the start on my phone and the sub titles were on. Just wow is the only way to describe it haha. Best part of the subtitles are when ben runs through what tracks we are racing at. Watch it with subs on and you will see

• Like Like x 1
  5. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: I'm on my arse laughing

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. A podcast special with me & gaz on it? Thought youtube would have rules against stuff like that

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  8. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Lol you've seen his work before then

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. would i ever haha

10. When we on set mate;)

11. will let you know. won't be during the weekend though.

12. No worries bud, won't be doing much testing this week so let me know

• Like Like x 1
  13. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #86 M3 GT3 - O&M Racing Premium Member

Heres A Hotlap Of Kimi On The Latest Build Of Asseto Corsa With The 2015 Ferrari SF15-T Its Looking Really Good Atm And Ive Just Found Out These Cars Have All The ERS And Various Other Settings That You Can Change And Adjust On Track I Like The Sound Of That All The Settings To Play With :)

14. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Is it just me or is anyone not that bothered by assetto corsa

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Adam Morris

Adam Morris
    (TNGTC) #86 M3 GT3 - O&M Racing Premium Member

I Am Haha Still Believe Will Be Better Than Pcars Not Long Now Only Week Or So After F1

16. 5 tracks...

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. who wants to be on next rounds highlights then? first come first serve haha

• Like Like x 2
  18. I can do it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ben Milden

Ben Milden
    Premium Member

Yeah let DR who do it