TM T500 with rF2: Match on screen wheel rotation

I have a new wheel so I am slowly setting it up for the various sims. Today was rF2 turn.

I went on track with the F. Renault and I turned on the visible wheel on screen to see if I could ,match the rotation. The laps I took with the wheel off (my default) the steering seems a bit off.

Sure enough, I was way off even though I had the wheel set at 540 on both the TM CP and the settings for that car in rF2.

After a little tweaking and a couple of restarts, I got really close, but still when I turned my RL wheel to 90 degrees(3 o'clock) the on screen wheel would barely go to 2:30. If I turned to 6 O'c;lock, the on screen wheel would go to 4.

That doesn't seem right. The car drove OK enough after I adjust it and I did press the "discover" button on the controller CP. I find it strange that I cannot match the online wheel at all.

Is there a trick I don;t know?

Thanks, I'll try that. But why have the lock set at 540 for that car. Frankly, I never undertstood why it's so difficult to change the lock of those cars. I changed it from 5430 to something lower, went on track, made no chage and when I looked at it again it had overwritten my change.

What's the point of that. Anyone knows?

set you wheel rotation to what you want by your wheel for the open wheeler
then go in to the user data folder go into your user nmae profile folder then open up the controller config and change this line to deg you have at your wheel

found in general controls

Steering Wheel Range="270" // Degrees of rotation of in-game steering wheel

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back