Sell TM T300RS + 599XX Alcantara + TH8A

Piotr Dul

Sunday Driver
I have for sale my Thrustmaster T300RS with 599XX alcantara wheel and TH8A gearshift controller. Bought last summer from amazon. Everything is in great condition, alcantara looks fantastic (i'm wearing gloves when using it and the wheel itself is always stored in the bag when not in use). Original packaging. Can add an adapter for connecting Logitech pedals to TM base.
I don't have a proper camera to make good quality pictures but will try with my old iPhone and will post later.
Selling because i need to fix my car which i need for daily use and i still got my old G27 as a backup.
Asking 220GBP. The packaging is huge and heavy so collection only. I'm located in Leeds W.Yorkshire, UK.

I have for sale my Thrustmaster T300RS with 599XX alcantara wheel and TH8A gearshift controller. Bought last summer from amazon. Everything is in great condition, alcantara looks fantastic (i'm wearing gloves when using it and the wheel itself is always stored in the bag when not in use). Original packaging. Can add an adapter for connecting Logitech pedals to TM base.
I don't have a proper camera to make good quality pictures but will try with my old iPhone and will post later.
Selling because i need to fix my car which i need for daily use and i still got my old G27 as a backup.
Asking 220GBP. The packaging is huge and heavy so collection only. I'm located in Leeds W.Yorkshire, UK.
PM sent

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing