TM 599X EVO Rim Modding

So when I google this it's either showing real car mods (yay) or photos of mods without explanations (nay). Did anyone mod this rim? I'm only looking to exchange the Ferrari logo for something else but I'm not sure if I need to be cautious or not, if some cabling is weird etc. :)

Thanks!

I made a OMP sticker for the central badge. I also removed the paddles to save weight and because I never use them.

omp-sticker.jpg

Reactions: Tom
Upvote 0
It's a sticker I made in vinyl. I didn't dare to open the button box completely to find out if the yellow round thing can be removed. If you do so, please tell me your experience. I don't know if I will be using this rim or I will use a real rim soon, but if I keep it my plans are to add a larger badge, without the need to replace the stock one. I will cut a round shape in lexan or pvc and carve the central part so that only 5 mm on the outer part are in contact with the plate without covering the screws heads. The carving (or whatever name that has in English) is necessary or otherwise the new flat badge will touch the stock badge's center and will wobble. The outer part of the badge will stick with double side tape.

Photoshop:
omp-badge.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back