1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tires during Race (BIG ISSUE, Help needed)

Discussion in 'F1 2015 - The Game' started by Coolrex, Jun 27, 2016.

1. Everytime when i get in a race (100%) i start with tires damaged in RED!, and i can't change the set of tires, nor the tires to another like prime or intermediate. it's locked from start.

or sometimes i start with 0% dmg tires, but when i go into pit i get the sets from the practice and qualifying which are Full Red, so that i will get a puncture in just 1 lap. How can i change this?

The weird thing is, in qualifying i have 5 sets of Option, 1 of them used in practice, 1 of them used in qualifying,

still i made 7 pitstops in albert park, (only 1 time for wet tires)
    and all option tires started with Yellow or Orange. while i have 4 sets of options never used!

I was 41 seconds in front of raikonen (he was 2nd) after i switched to the 2nd option tires, i finished 4th with like - 40 seconds on raikonen (1st) (quit the session 40 laps of 58)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  2. And there we go, 30 minutes ago i started it again, and guess what, 51 seconds ahead of raikkonen who is 2nd, i get to intermediate, everything fine, i get to prime everything fine.

but then the blue flags get ignored by like 10 riders, i lose a front wing, and guess what, they change my 0% damaged prime tires to 80% damaged option tires, WTF! (i clearly pressed prime on my next stop)

Game Version: 1,0,18,9327
    parc-ferme rules: off (still tyres locked at start, and sometimes get Q2 tires)

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  3. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Current file version on PC is :-

File version 1.0.22.4646

Update your game ......

4. Don't have steam version, where i find updates?

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

There is no other version, so i would advise you to ask elsewhere, not at Race Department.

6. buy game mate!
    defnetly piratet version