F1 2010 Tires and Fuel

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey there,

I have heard, that you can drive with an Expert AI and without the Tire- and Fuelsimulation. Is that correct? Because, I would like to have better enemies, without all that crappy simulation stuff. But I haven't found a place in the game, where I could change that. Please help me!

Cranky_SK

Easy enough to do ... go to the driver aids screen (accessed from "Options" if memory serves me correct) and turn off tires and fuel simulation, then under your AI opponents (accessed from a different screen) set them to be "Legends".

I plan on keeping my tire simulation on, but I am contemplating turning off the fuel simulation (currently it is still turned on). I suspect that the AI cars are not effected by full tanks in the races and this just does not seem right. Why would the makers of this game handicap us humans in the races driving with heavy cars while our AI opponents get to drive lighter cars? If I am mistaken, someone please correct me.

Fuel sim is a little better post patch, I believe you can keep up with the AI better. However the AI isn't as affected by fuel sim to the level that the player is. CM admitted on their forums that they didn't fix that issue, and the AI will still set constant lap-times throughout the race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%