• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Tire Smoke With ABS

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by ChainZ13, Aug 2, 2017.

1. ChainZ13

ChainZ13

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Guys! When i turn off the ABS and i brake a lot there is tire smoke. But if i turn on the ABS there isn't tire smoke. How i can solve to if i turn on the ABS, there is tire smoke? Maybe have a mod or something else? Sorry for my bad english, please let me a comment if you have an idea to fix it. :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  2. RasmusP

RasmusP
    AC Stuff and G27 help Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +731
    The tire smoke without ABS is because the tire is locking up, standing still and sliding instead of rolling.
    ABS is a driving aid that prevents the tires from locking up and therefore they are always rolling, not sliding. That's why there is no smoke then :)

It seems that you don't really know what ABS is.
    Maybe have a look at Wikipedia about it :):thumbsup:

3. ChainZ13

ChainZ13

Ratings:
    +0
    I know what is ABS, but i saw if i play with ABS then tire locking up too and standing still if i brake a lot. Thats why asked to maybe have a mod or something else cuz i really like to see the tire smoke ;)

4. RasmusP

RasmusP

Ratings:
    +731
    Makes sense now ;)
    There is no mod for more smoke while braking but you can adjust the amount of tire slip needed to generate smoke!
    Go there:
    \steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\tyre_smoke.ini
    and lower the slip level. If you want smoke all over the place, put it to 0.1 :D:roflmao:

[TRIGGERS]
    SLIP_LEVEL=0.8

5. ChainZ13

ChainZ13

Ratings:
    +0
    It's F1 2016 not AC. But if i can make this change in F1 too i would be very happy :D

6. RasmusP

RasmusP

Ratings:
    +731
    What the.... oh dear I am sorry :roflmao::whistling::ninja:

7. ChainZ13

ChainZ13

Ratings:
    +0
    No problem :D You dont know that change can i make in F1 2016 too? And how to make this?

8. RasmusP

RasmusP

Ratings:
    +731
    I have absolutely no idea, sorry man :(