F1 2016 Tire Smoke With ABS

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey Guys! When i turn off the ABS and i brake a lot there is tire smoke. But if i turn on the ABS there isn't tire smoke. How i can solve to if i turn on the ABS, there is tire smoke? Maybe have a mod or something else? Sorry for my bad english, please let me a comment if you have an idea to fix it. :)

The tire smoke without ABS is because the tire is locking up, standing still and sliding instead of rolling.
ABS is a driving aid that prevents the tires from locking up and therefore they are always rolling, not sliding. That's why there is no smoke then :)

It seems that you don't really know what ABS is.
Maybe have a look at Wikipedia about it :):thumbsup:

The tire smoke without ABS is because the tire is locking up, standing still and sliding instead of rolling.
ABS is a driving aid that prevents the tires from locking up and therefore they are always rolling, not sliding. That's why there is no smoke then :)

It seems that you don't really know what ABS is.
Maybe have a look at Wikipedia about it :):thumbsup:
I know what is ABS, but i saw if i play with ABS then tire locking up too and standing still if i brake a lot. Thats why asked to maybe have a mod or something else cuz i really like to see the tire smoke ;)

I know what is ABS, but i saw if i play with ABS then tire locking up too and standing still if i brake a lot. Thats why asked to maybe have a mod or something else cuz i really like to see the tire smoke ;)
Makes sense now ;)
There is no mod for more smoke while braking but you can adjust the amount of tire slip needed to generate smoke!
Go there:
\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\tyre_smoke.ini
and lower the slip level. If you want smoke all over the place, put it to 0.1 :D:roflmao:

[TRIGGERS]
SLIP_LEVEL=0.8

Makes sense now ;)
There is no mod for more smoke while braking but you can adjust the amount of tire slip needed to generate smoke!
Go there:
\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg\tyre_smoke.ini
and lower the slip level. If you want smoke all over the place, put it to 0.1 :D:roflmao:

[TRIGGERS]
SLIP_LEVEL=0.8
It's F1 2016 not AC. But if i can make this change in F1 too i would be very happy :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back