Timo Glock

I realise this is an old topic, but he isn't doing so bad in DTM, 16th in the final standings after the race in Hockenheim, and he still has alot of DTM fans with him, so destroyed his career? I don't think so, alot of F1 drivers go to DTM thinking that it is a step down, however it is less popular it is in fact very difficult, people like Coulthard and Glock now show us that F1 drivers don't have to be succesful in DTM.

I find him an utter disappointment in his recent years in DTM to be honest. Makes you wonder if the midfield Formula 1 drivers are really that talented. The moment they drop a few spots on the motorsport ladder they can't impress at all.

I find him an utter disappointment in his recent years in DTM to be honest. Makes you wonder if the midfield Formula 1 drivers are really that talented. The moment they drop a few spots on the motorsport ladder they can't impress at all.
Look at Vitanio Luizzi (I spelt that wrong but anyways) he came and raced in the V8SC at Gold Coast a couple of years back and was nothing special. Villeneuve also raced then and was worse then some of the rookies by causing some of the stupidest incidents yet

Look at Vitanio Luizzi (I spelt that wrong but anyways) he came and raced in the V8SC at Gold Coast a couple of years back and was nothing special. Villeneuve also raced then and was worse then some of the rookies by causing some of the stupidest incidents yet
In one-off appearences of course they can't impress. Limited time in the car, not much testing as well. Despite that, Liuzzi still impressed with his roll :p

But yes, Glock is disappointing.

In one-off appearences of course they can't impress. Limited time in the car, not much testing as well. Despite that, Liuzzi still impressed with his roll :p

But yes, Glock is disappointing.
Luizzi didnt roll it was Scott.... someone cant remember last name. Luizzi drove with Dalberto but Dalberto basically drove from the back of the field to be in the top 5

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back