1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Timo Glock is using DTM/R3E for testing...

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Connor Caple, Jan 15, 2015.

1. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

• Like Like x 5
  2. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks

You'd think he could afford something higher end than a G27, and to add a couple more screens. :p Still way cool though, would be epic to bump into him online!
  3. ouvert

Premium Member

probably just part of R3E marketing (not that there is something wrong on it) ....
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. I think that when have the chance to drive the real car, any gaming wheel would fell the same and nothing to compare with :p
  5. Looks like a handy and flexible portable one, the one you carry around in a box when you're out shopping.
    And when you get that familiar E3E craving, you just fold it out and start racing! :sneaky:
  6. be interesting to know what his settings would be.
  7. Mach

#47 G.R.Webb Sidecar Racer 1962-1972

That's cool maan, nice bit of Kudos ey?!.....

Has anyone seen Rene Rast on PCars?? (sorry slightly adrift of the topic)
  8. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks

I hadn't noticed that, how very awesome! I'd like to think he takes that to all the tracks with him. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I would like to have one of those with me to work too!! Not fair!.. . :D
  10. Best "thank you" you can get as a dev :cool:
    Glock btw. is one of these guys I would like to drink a beer with ...which I wouldn`t do with everyone just because he is a popular Race Driver....
    Some years ago many drivers and officials were just smiling about (videogame-) race sims, today only TV moderators & officials seem to do this (simply because they got stuck in 20th century with their "TV") :p
    Time might come sims like R3E are on par with reality and they have to restict the usage for not to compromise Test Day limitations...;)
    • Like Like x 1