1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Timing display

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by hollow, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Is there a way to remove the live timing data display (during practice and qualifying sessions)?
    1.jpg

2. I play with 0.7 FOV. The overlay sometimes lies direct over the display in the car - pretty annoying. I like to get this information, but would like to move it more downsides.

• Beer Beer x 1
  3. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Hi,

We are working on adding an option to toggle these DTM specific overlays on/off. On top of that there also might be some repositioning on some of them based on feedback.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Good news, you can use one button for overlays and brake markers. Saves space in the menu.

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Hehe,

No there will be a separate toggle for that.

• Like Like x 3
  6. So Sonat,

If I got it right, you also plan to implement an option to disable the braking zone markers? That would really be great.:thumbsup:

7. Sounds great, Sonat. Thanks for the reply.

8. Anychance on upping the speed of the AI they are quite slow even in getreal mode, even on default setup, also it seems some use the DRS system and others don't, and even when they do you can still pass them with ease without your DRS on..and in DTM is the DRS system in use throughout the whole lap in reallife? for the player it is.

• Like Like x 1
  9. There are no DRS Zones like in F1. In DTM you can use DRS only once per lap, but wherever you want.