1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Timed Races?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch, May 9, 2016.

1. Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch
    Scuderia Sprezzatura

Ratings:
    +56
    This may be common knowledge, and may be buried in the forum somewhere, but I spent quite a bit of time searching for an answer and haven't found anything.

Is there a way to set up AC for single-player timed races, rather than by lap count?

2. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +318
    no, not a this point in time.
    it was in a poll on the support forum, but not a lot of users seem to be interested in that feature.
    I was one of the few who voted for it. I think it ended being 3% or something like that.

3. Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch
    Scuderia Sprezzatura

Ratings:
    +56
    Thanks. Such a shame. So many series' races are timed rather than distance-based that it seems a no-brainer.

4. ZethGAF

ZethGAF

Ratings:
    +97
    I do believe the poll was just an experiment to see what people wanted to see first/most. I expect the majority of them to be implemented at some point. Here's hoping anyway.

5. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +318
    I agree and like you hope all are implemented eventually. It is just that time instead of laps was not important enough for most to have it sooner than later.