F1 2010 Time Trials pt2, #20 - Melbourne, Australia (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
RDTT.jpg

Welcome back after the mid-season break!

This week's circuit, to tie in with the Australian GP, is of course Melbourne, and the conditions are Dry!

Closing date for entries is Sunday 27th March 6.00 am GMT (race start time)

A reminder of the rules:

No assists are allowed.
Custom setups are allowed.
A screenshot (PC) or photo (PS3/XBOX) of the leaderboard showing your time must be uploaded to the forum for verification.

Have fun!

circuit_map_aus.jpg

Track map courtesy of FIA website

I haven't taken part in this competition in ages!

1:21.762 is my best after day one, but I'm using the default setup. Disappointed to be back in the 80s on the leaderboard, hope I can improve by tweaking the setup (or stealing someone elses :D).

are you sure grifiske?
I once was in a race with him ..... he plays with assists on.... and even before the race he was very annoying... was already calling everybody a loser even before the start, like singing : " you are all a bunch of losers...nana.... nanan......"
Then I said : " wel OK maybe, but everybody online knows you are a big cheater...." , then he was very angry... maybe I did hit a sensitive spot there?

yes Im sure, When I raced with him online Sao Paulo about 4? months ago, he said I was a cheater cause I did 1:05.5xx(all sims off, lol) when he did 1:06.xxx, next day I checked the leaderboard, he did 1:04.0xx and then I looked at other tracks, he did impossible times on almost all of them. For an example, silverstone dry 1:23.4xx, not possible in any way, the world record on PS3 is low 1:23.9xx and I have high 1:23.9xx with many cuts:) But I had already tried my best time with no cuts and that was 1:24.2xx so I did want to set a 23:9xx so I cut as much as I could :) And my Korea time(1:31.577) wr on all platforms and he did 1:30.6xx and I raced his ghost and he was way after me in the start and then in the middle of the lap he suddenly acclerated very fast and he was way faster than me.. :)

did a 1.22.586 in a virgin GP mode with sims off. (silly virgin competition folk still dont get that everyone is running sims off in gp mode which kinda makes it TT anyway lol).

guys doing 1.21.1 too though, that's faster than my redbull TT time! ...Grisfiske are you secretly participating ? :D Does that sound possible to you in a virgin in GP mode w no sims?

here's my time for TT, granted didn't do a lot of laps in TT but been pounding 'em in the virgin
F1_2010_game2011-03-2512-15-17-05.jpg

very nice red bull time Steve! I just improved my time abit, 1:19.552 by changing the 8/1 aero to 11/1 as I did in wet in dry aswell. I can try virgin too later with no sims and see what I get :))

wait Steve: Is there someone that do 1:21.1 in virgin ?

The HUGE advantage you get in this track when use 11/1 aero is that you can take turn 11 and 12 in 7th gear with full throttle!

yea someone said he did 1.21.1 in a virgin in GP mode but with fuel and tire sim not activated. I guess it's possible, since i'm 2 seconds off your time in TT, guess someone can be 1.5 secs faster than me in this comp too :)

you should totally participate, would probably win it. First prize is visit of the virgin factory.

It's for a competition organised by virgin racing, they force you to use GP mode but don't want to listen to me when i tell them everyone just turns the sims off so car handles just like TT, except for the track being a tas less grippy and AI cars getting in the way lol.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back