F1 2011 Time Trials: Montreal, Canada

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
08_can_flag.jpg
CANADA - MONTREAL
montreal.jpg

Track maps courtesy of FIA website

Welcome to round 3 of RD F1 2011 Time Trials.

Andrew Bortz was the winner (again) last time out - so we are using the track of his choice - Montreal, Canada.

Slightly different format this season - every two weeks a new track will be decided.
This season, you must post both a wet and dry time for each circuit. (wet lost interest on it's own last season)
The winner will be determined by the average lap time of wet and dry combined.
The winner of each event gets to choose the next circuit.

Rules
You must not use any assists while setting your time.
For your time to be accepted, you must post a screenshot (PC) or photo (PS3, 360) of the leaderboard showing your lap time.
(this helps us verify no assists). This must be embedded in the forum post, no links (takes longer to check) We will not accept videos, for this same reason. Do not upload pictures to the forum, use flickr, photobucket etc.
Please also update your forum profile to include your gamertag.
When you post you time, please mention your platform, PC, PS3, 360.

Have fun, competition closes on Friday 4th November, 9pm GMT.

wtf dude... great driving !!!!!!! n1 on the brakes LoL

it is just a good driving or u found a super setup? at now i run with 3 - 3 wings ...brake 49-51....8-8.... 1-1 / 8-8 ...........i dont remember the camber or angles. i am really impressed how u can brake at 50mt without lock the wheels -.- LOL

i can say only n1... very nice ;)

Mah, epic grip ;) I hope that there is nothing hidden underneath all of this;)

Only thing hidden is everything behind me.

wtf dude... great driving !!!!!!! n1 on the brakes LoL

it is just a good driving or u found a super setup? at now i run with 3 - 3 wings ...brake 49-51....8-8.... 1-1 / 8-8 ...........i dont remember the camber or angles. i am really impressed how u can brake at 50mt without lock the wheels -.- LOL

i can say only n1... very nice ;)

Thx setup does help all I can say is 11/11 springs are not used they are at 11/8 all will be shown on the next video as all that differs between setups are the wing angle. Theres no braking at the 50 boards its all done at the 100, you can see by the head bobbing forward theres just a slight sound delay which is also noticable by looking at the gear changes/engine sounds.

Anyway Wet TT up in 30 mins.

emh lol...i try to put 11/11 after i read on forum but with this im very slow lol... only changing wings i gain 1 sec....and with other configuration i can increase the gain to 1,5-2 sec.... maybe because i play with pad and i dont found gain on 11-11 like using wheel....dont know....

...so congrats for the time.... and if u want try my config :) i wanna know which time u do with that ehehe

Well I just spent about 40 mins doign both wet and Dry TT times.
PC of course so here goes nothing.
F1_20112011-11-0200-11-06-15.jpg

F1_20112011-11-0200-11-48-26.jpg

*Notes*: on Dry I could of hit 1:16.9xx or 8xx but the last chicane kept buggin the hell out of me. but not a bad effort.
For the Wet, I thank Andrew for showing his set up and I used it to rank #16 today :)
Both times are of recently timed on Novemeber 1st, 2011 :D

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing