F1 2010 Time Trial Week #3 Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
6dquty.jpg

Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week this is basically people will drive lap times on designated tracks and post their times here. Also if you could provide some kind of proof say photo or for 360 and PS3 users just leave a gamertag/PS3 ID so one of our staff can just verify these times are not false.

This weeks track is Yas Marinas (Dry)

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times will be next friday at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual/Auto

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3

In the leaderboards, you can see it if someone is driving with assist. But I think people in this forum are generally very honest about their times and about telling if they used aids it or not.

However, it doesn't really matter for the top times, because I know that with or without assist you can do the same times. For me, in timetrial there is no serious advantage in using aids, only being the fact that it is much easier to constantly doing fast laps with traction on. However, this is just about one flying lap.

yeah it's so much harder to drive consistently. lap times are pretty similar for me at the minute but I'm making mistakes on each lap with no assists, so I assume if I get a few clean laps there will be a visible difference to speed with all assists off

Alright here is mine .. lots of mistake, as braking seems to be very crucial in this track
Setup use was the right most provided by the engineer

Laptime : 1.37.449
Shifting : Automatic (Was messing up manual shifting in the last sector)

SAM_0589.JPG

Its not very good.. its unbelievable...
anyways just bought a G27 today.. havent actually raced with wheel before... so trying to get used to it.. i did managed 1.38.3 in Yas marina after few runs with the wheel.. i need to get the hang of it.. and need to learn to tweak the g27 settings..

I drive with g25. But with wheel you should be able to do at least 135s. I drive around 134.0 consistently. Hopefully you can learn from my video how to do it. Breaking is indeed important and I think most time is already lost in the 1st and beginning of 2nd sector. Brake from 7th gear at around 120-110 meters to 3th gear and as soon as you steer left to 2nd gear. You can take a lot of speed through corner there. In sector 3 it is important that hit the apex's and not go wide. In online made I see many people going to wide in the left right right left left right right section.

• Alex Guehennec

Here are the top three for this week only three times very poor come on guys there was load the first two weeks

1. Paulus Kampert: 1:33:9
2. LightningBullet : 1:36:2
3. Fahad Gaffoor : 1:37:4f

Congratulations guys i will have the next race up shortly

Congrats guys :thumb:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline