F1 2010 Time Trial Week #3 Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
6dquty.jpg

Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week this is basically people will drive lap times on designated tracks and post their times here. Also if you could provide some kind of proof say photo or for 360 and PS3 users just leave a gamertag/PS3 ID so one of our staff can just verify these times are not false.

This weeks track is Yas Marinas (Dry)

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times will be next friday at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual/Auto

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3

Put it this way, i was racing last night at Hockenheim and qualied 3 seconds off the pace as i was the only one without aids. It made me laugh as i know that my fastest lap wasnt exactly shoddy and would of been a good lap if it was with the guys i normally race with with banned aids. I think you can be as quick without TCS but you have to be very very commited and brave to get the most out your car and risk spinning out on the exit to the slower corners.

The only time i have used TCS was at mebourne and it was stupid easy to drive at a fast pace lap after lap. Just on off on off the throttle, no fun. :)

See i can get away with no TCS it's just the ABS that catches me out, slow speed corners :(
Brake earlier and coast into the corners a bit. With the better cars you can turn in under the last bit of braking, but wouldnt recommend on the lesser cars, ie: virgin / lotus / hrt.

It took me longer to learn this track than marina bay. Its all in the braking for me on this track, it is a precise art.

Brake earlier and coast into the corners a bit. With the better cars you can turn in under the last bit of braking, but wouldnt recommend on the lesser cars, ie: virgin / lotus / hrt.

It took me longer to learn this track than marina bay. Its all in the braking for me on this track, it is a precise art.

Cheers mate i'll give it a shot, sort of getting the hang of it after 30 mins or so practise on the track

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 364 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%