F1 2010 Time Trial Week #12 Istanbul, Turkey, (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Andrew Bortz

GoldenBortz
Time Trial Week #12 Istanbul, Turkey, (Dry)
Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week.

Post your times for the weekly track competition here

This weeks track is Istanbul, Turkey (Dry)

You must upload evidence in the form of a screenshot (PC)/ photo (Ps3/360) of the leaderboard with your gamertag showing. This is because we cannot verify leaderboard results easily over the 3 platforms.

The leaderboard also shows whether assists are used or not, wheras in game photos of times do not, so will not count.

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Monday 24th January at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3

I'm trying to relearn the track. Got a 1:23.070 with no assists so far with McLaren, but it won't show on the leaderboard because I did a 1:22.706 a few weeks back with RedBull (with assists then) and need to beat that to get on the board with no assists.

Sat here with the missus. Hells Kitchen USA is on, im checking the forum on my iphone.
I say, "i really cant believe its turkey in the dry". She says - "eh? they were cooking sushi"

Haha, classic Devils, you had me giggling there *lol*

I find this a tough track but will give it my best....

I'm not going to get much track time this week :( My ex is getting married this weekend so got my eldest daughter and fiance are coming down from Manchester on Wednesday to spend some time wth me and my wife before the wedding, the other daughter and boyfriend come down from Leicester on Friday and will probably be with me on Sunday along with my eldest again who is staying that night before going back to Manchester on Monday morning. Also having two Grankids staying Saturday until Sunday morning so really going to be pushed for more than the odd spell of TT'ing unfortunately : '( I can feel the withdrawal symptons already haha

Finally beat my assisted Redbull with my brand new shiny new non assisted McLaren.

1:22.219. I'm sure I can make late 1:21's, in fact I probably would have if I hadn't gone wide braking into turn 12.

Btw, I'm now using 6/1 wings.

Attachments

• F1_2010_game 2011-01-18 05-19-07-24.jpg
    F1_2010_game 2011-01-18 05-19-07-24.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 281
Well I dunno about you guys but im off to a good start today only took me 12 laps and thx Wekkie (Grisfiske) for providing me with the ghost to see that turn 1 I could take alot faster than I previously was.

1:20.361

(Edit) 1:20.185 Setup is in the setups section.
(Edit Edit) 1:20.089

Attachments

• Istanbul Dry.jpg
    Istanbul Dry.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 293
Bortz, u are too fast! I dont think I can do faster than 1:20.6xx :/ But I didnt think I could do anything under 1:33 in yeongam either so I think the competion make me do faster times :D Thx for that Bortz. I have currently no computer as I have sold my x58 system waiting for sandy bridge :D I have found the batch that does 5ghz on only 1.33v, if u understand what Im saying now ? :D I should have my components 2morrow but I think I will spend the time on my new sandy bridge for some days:)

/wekk

I managed to find just one logitech driving force GT wheel in stock which came into my local argos this morning. That's amazing since it's sold out everywhere and I've been keeping my eye on it for days. Even rang their head office yesterday and they said nothing till february. Reserved it this morning, just brought it home. It replaces my old thrustmaster FF wheel. Now I can get that 1:18.xxx to leave andrew trailing far behind.

:D

Seeing these times coming in already is getting me jealous!! Not just of the times but actually being on track..... I hope I can get a few laps in tonight so I can at least get a time on the boards.

I thought that myself last night, then stuffed every one of them up, till I virtually crawled round just to get a time up. :)

Bortz, u are too fast! I dont think I can do faster than 1:20.6xx :/ But I didnt think I could do anything under 1:33 in yeongam either so I think the competion make me do faster times :D Thx for that Bortz. I have currently no computer as I have sold my x58 system waiting for sandy bridge :D I have found the batch that does 5ghz on only 1.33v, if u understand what Im saying now ? :D I should have my components 2morrow but I think I will spend the time on my new sandy bridge for some days:)

/wekk

Sounds juicy :p

I managed to find just one logitech driving force GT wheel in stock which came into my local argos this morning. That's amazing since it's sold out everywhere and I've been keeping my eye on it for days. Even rang their head office yesterday and they said nothing till february. Reserved it this morning, just brought it home. It replaces my old thrustmaster FF wheel. Now I can get that 1:18.xxx to leave andrew trailing far behind.

Not too fast man!

My work is done here, maybe ill do a few more laps this week depends if Roman starts to pressure me (If you get a 1:18 ill be very jealous) Just a shame cheaterboy is up there I would of liked to beat him but theres no chance of that.

Oh could someone post what the top times on Xbox and ps3 is?

1:19.970

Attachments

• Istanbul Dry.jpg
    Istanbul Dry.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 276

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years