F1 2010 Time Trial Week #10 Yeongam, Korea (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Time Trial Week #10 Yeongham, Korea (Dry)

Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week this is basically people will drive lap times on designated tracks and post their times here. Also if you could provide some kind of proof say photo or for 360 and PS3 users just leave a gamertag/PS3 ID so one of our staff can just verify these times are not false.

This weeks track is Yeongham, Korea (Dry)

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

The closing day for this thread and results for times is Monday 10th January at 9pm (UK Time)

The race settings are as follows

Dynamic Racing Line: Off
TCS: Off
ABS: Off
Gears: Manual

I needed to ellaborate on this as there are a few people who are putting up times with aids on and these times will not count.

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

Rules:
- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
- post your picture here at the forum
- don't upload pictures directly to the forum
- take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
- no driving aids are allowed
- mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3​

Graham, its possibly the slight bug that Fahad mentioned earlier in the thread. If you load up your car setting with standard throttle map then go on track and then select fast throttle map from your quick menu i think it gives you a bit of a boost down the straights. Im not 100% about this as its not that noticable in the car but it could explain it, give it a go.

Just finished my last attempy and improved by a tenth to 1:37.083... image uploading now to Photobucket for inclusion here shortly...

Here it is:-
10012011365.jpg

SNAP! that is the exact same time I did, note me above you there!

Thread temporarily closed whilst I collect the times..

please remember, you must have a screenshot of the leaderboard to count.

Edit : Here we go.. the results for week #10

1 Andrew Bortz 1:31.983 (PC)
2 Wekkie 1:32.177 (PC)
3 Chris Rees 1:33.595 (360)
4 Roman5 1:35.202 (PC)
5 Ramon Alonso 1:35.495 (PS3)
6 Graham Hope 1:36.750 (360)
7= James Chant 1:37.083 (360)
7= Hammerpgh 1:37.083 (360)

Noted that a couple of posts up James. Going to load up your ghost tomorrow to see where we match up on the track :)
I stuck in a friend request to you a few days ago, not sure if you're spotted it, just thought it would be easier to keep tabs on each others times that way. No worries if you'd rather not though.

Graham, its possibly the slight bug that Fahad mentioned earlier in the thread. If you load up your car setting with standard throttle map then go on track and then select fast throttle map from your quick menu i think it gives you a bit of a boost down the straights. Im not 100% about this as its not that noticable in the car but it could explain it, give it a go.

I was doing that, I did notice it made a difference, I was with you all the way to 6 though, I must just be really bad at that corner or you're really good.... or a bit of both.

well done all, esp Graham, great time ! i can see pete an me are gonna have to up our game !!! havin trouble gettin my pic from tinypic but my 137.749 is on the xbox leaderboard if needed !
NEXT PLZ

Your time was on the pic I posted anyway, unless you improved it after I went offline.

Graham, I must admit that a lot of times i was well behind my personal best ghost going upto turn 2 when trying to beat it. Hitting turn 1 spot on was really hard work and without doing so was always a few tenths of a second behind before i hit turn 2 as well!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back