1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Time Trial Week #1: Sakhir, Bahrain

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Anthony Lucas, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Hey everyone,

Welcome to time trial week this is basically people will drive lap times on designated tracks and post their times here. Also if you could provide some kind of proof say photo or for 360 and PS3 users just leave a gamertag/PS3 ID so one of our staff can just verify these times are not false.

This weeks track is Sakhir, Bahrain (Dry)

So basically you can put in as many laps as possible and your best can be posted here:

Cheers Peeps and enjoy

- upload your picture to www.tinypic.com (or make a nice video)
    - post your picture here at the forum
    - don't upload pictures directly to the forum
    - take a screenshot with your best time showing or of the ranks
    - no driving aids are allowed
    - mention if you did your time on a PC, xbox or ps3
  2. Cool.
    Nice one Anthony.
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

123 views and nobody dares to makes the first post with their times. :)
  4. I am starting tomorrow..
  5. too difficult, too frustrating. i used to do reasonable times in this kind of thing in forza, but in this game i just can't make the car do what i see you guys doing, i'm 10 seconds off what i would consider a good lap in this track. i can see myself shaving some 3 or 4 seconds with a lot of practice, but not good enough. i'll pass this and continue racing ai to delude myself.
  6. nice ! i'll surely give this a try..first i go have some drinks and maybe i'll succeed when i'm not so sober anymore x-)
  7. Sweet i'l give this a go later. Might be tricky to beat my old time without using any aids though
  8. Here is my attempt at Bahrain
    Played on Xbox 360
    All Aids off and Manual

Bahrain - DRY

Could do better, coz i am still trying to get the hang of this. And having a tough time with controller setup. using preset 1, but dont know wats the best for me yet.
  9. 1.54.381
    ps3 no help.
    I'll imporve that in a while...
  10. 1.51.944
    No help
    Fast engine. : )

ps. Not that I'm at all competative...
  11. Thanks guys nice times by the way.
  12. cheers Anthoney but there is a bit more to come for sure... : )
  13. im going to have a try at it myself later on just need to get used to no TCS i drive with it on medium and auto gears no ABS who needs ABS its a joke lol
  14. Turn it all off and go through the pain mate... its not supposed to be easy is it?
    Its better the harder it is.
  15. ok i will later on im going shopping first :)
  16. Shopping....
  17. yeah buy some new games and clothes and stuff lol
  18. hi

On PS3

no aids, manual gears...
  19. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Guys please read the rules and don't attach pics to the forum :) Follow the steps in post 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.