1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

TIME TRIAL Competition: INDYCAR

Discussion in 'Xbox One | RaceDepartment INDYCAR Series' started by Rob, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Rob

Rob
    XBO: OctoberDusk06 Premium Member

[​IMG]
    presents
    THE TIME TRIAL CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS CHALLENGE

sponsored by
    [​IMG]

INDYCAR will have this Time Trial Challenge as part of the Championship. Drivers who set the first, second and third fastest Time Trial Lap in Project Cars, using the same car and track combination as we race, and completes the race on which that Time Trial is based, will receive three, two and one bonus point(s) respectively in that race's standings.

All Time Trial Postings are not official until verified by league staff and and must be set by 12 midnight (U.S Eastern) before the day of our scheduled race on this site. When setting a time, please either take a screenshot (Videos are always welcome too, as we can all learn from each other) or state the Car, Track and Leader-board # rank below. League Staff will not accept time trial runs that are not documented in this thread.

There will be a separate TIME TRIAL CHAMPIONSHIP awarded to the person who wins the largest share of points on tracks in both series. Stay tuned for prizes.

Thank you and Good Luck!

Road America
    1. #45 - 1:44.044 - Sobritos
    2. #66 - 1:45.123 - mcnasty1
    3. #73 - 1:46.152 - OctoberDusk06
    (FINAL)

Willow Springs GP
    1. #39 - 0.59.210 - OctoberDusk06
    2. #43 - 0.59.403 - Hammerpgh
    (FINAL)

Monaco
    1. #21 - 1:22.476 - OctoberDusk06
    2. #27 - 1:22.968 - Hammerpgh
    (FINAL)

Hockenheim Classic
    1. #XX - 1:50.XX - Hammerpgh
    (FINAL)

Dubai GP
    1. #88 - 1:39.164 - OctoberDusk06
    2. #97 - 139.600 - mcnasty
    3. #110 - 1:40.995 - Hammerpgh
    (FINAL)

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. 6 rounds... that's 12 extra points to Nic :laugh:. I think second place should get an award of 3 points :whistling:

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Wow Wow x 1
  3. Rob

Rob

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY ENDORSE AND ACCEPT BLAME.
    1st - 3
    2nd - 2
    3rd - 1
    How's that?

4. This will be fun! sign me up!

5. Rob

Rob

You are already signed up. You have to drive the Clio though...:)

• Haha Haha x 1
  6. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

So we are running th

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Rob

Rob

Road America (GT Class) Ford Mustang Cobra Trans-Am - #225 - 2:09.226 - OctoberDusk06

• Like Like x 2
  8. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Think I ran a 210 211.bout to give it ago again

9. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Is everyone getting a dif 180 mb update each time they boot up p.cars? This is the third time. Everyone says something dif in box.tiday said community liveres .

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Wheres your lap time robert im in the leader boards bit dont see it

11. Rob

Rob

GT at Road America. Ford Mustang Cobra Trans-Am. #225 I believe. I don't think they have a friends list for the leaderboards. :thumbsdown:

12. Yep there is a friends list :thumbsup: but I can't remember off the top of my head what you press to access it. Think it might be a press down of the right thumbstick?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yeah, same here. Last two times i've started the game up i've had 180mb updates.

14. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Ran 208.9 but I guess I ran too wide on the last turn scratchingthe time.going to try messing with the tune .turn one is killing me I keep drifting it and although it looks cool slowing me down by at least a sec.

• Like Like x 2
  15. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

207.236 mustang trans am #157
    90% default.minus tyre psi and dif and long.weight bias. Couldnt get p.cars setups to work on phone atm. But any changes i made to dampers seemed to hinder and not help

• Like Like x 2
  16. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

The first turn is still killing me..even on the 207 I was a car length or two away from your ghost up until end of straight .

17. 2:07.5 so far, Nice lap Eric, that's fast!

18. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Thanks man..still far from perfect if I could get turn one down without drifting or slowing too much could prob take another sec just right there..go ahead and show us how its done.would like to chase the ghost car..it srems to help me more than I thought.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. mcnasty1

mcnasty1
    mcnasty0421

Il be online tonite around 930 10 est if anyone wants to practice sum..prob try to best my indycar time as well

20. Rob

Rob

Usually I'm up, but I crashed hard last night. Long week. But up early and will probably be on and off (lots of racing to watch this weekend!) all day, then on at 5:00pm EDT to run the practice/warmup lobby. Just a run through of all the cars and track in both series' with a 5min. prac, 3 lap race.