1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

time trail??

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Marco de Vries, Mar 24, 2009.

1. can you make a setup for a car in time trail?
    just wondering cause i cant read tyer temp.
    evrything is idle.

if i want to fidlle whith under and over steer.
    gear ratio and steering lock??
    ore must i only do that in training mode.

2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Should be able to adjust setup in Time trial I would think. I havent tried it yet but certain the feature to adjust setup will be available in all modes.

3. You can make a setup, you only can't check the tire temperatures because tire wear and fuel usage are off. But if you change your setup, you will feel the same difference as in any other mode.

4. Yeah, the only thing in TT that isn't worth adjusting is tyre pressures. Everything else responds to setup changes. The pressure works too, as does the camber, you just won't see tyre temperature response worth trusting.

Go into a test session for a couple of minutes to fine tune pressures and cambers.

5. ok thanks,but the fuel load in time trail. is there fuel in the car?
    ore not. sounds like a dumb question. cause in time trail i'm 2 sec faster???

6. not sure about the fuel, but i always knock it down to 1L to be sure. and being 2 secs quicker in TT is quite normal

7. Indeed set it on minimum fuel: 1L. There is no fuel consumption as said before.