Time Attack?

Chris

Premium
Apologies if someone has already explained it, but would anyone care to enlighten me on how the heck this mode actually works? It seems you don't get rewarded for going faster. You're bonus doesn't necessarily increase either.

I saw the latest Inside Sim Racing video and the guy was saying that Aris told him that you need to build up slowly. So I tried that, and it didn't really work either.

I can only manage to get upto around lap 6 before I run out of time, so the 10 lap achievement is unattainable... For now.

Anyone had any success with this mode? Or is it just as case of it still being in development? Because it doesn't seem to make much sense to me haha.

unless its been changed since i did it, you can do the first 6 or 8 laps without even having to change gear higher than 3rd.

go really slow, making sure you only just make it over the checkpoint intime and you will get more time than if youd of gone fast. After 8ish laps you have to start going faster.

it doesnt really make that much sense, but it works.

So is it just a case of you have to be slightly improving each lap? So start with crappy times and just be slightly faster until you build up to your fastest time?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%