Time Attack Open 05/07/2013

In a couple of weeks im going to introduce a time trail event that will have a server set up from Friday to monday (over the weekend) for a couple of weekends to let you guys let rip on the Green Hell
I have found a 1970 NORDSCHLEIFE foundHERE
I am thinking Porsche 934-5 found HERE

I will post the times of the drivers after the weekend,
this will be driven in free practice mode and only times from this session this will be used.
So download and give it a try,
maybe we will do a club event if i get enough drivers twisting my arm to race it... :)

Leave your thoughts below..:)

Untidfgdfgftled.jpg

its good fun, good challenge and very rewarding to put a good lap together :) for those who struggle with the combo here's my advice. start slow (very slow if needed) get a feel of the car and get to know the track, slowly start to work on your setup and gradually start pushing a little more each lap, the goal of this event is to beat yourself not the others, its you against the combo and its a good chance to learn from others without having the pressure of a race, don't be affraid to ask for advices on how to drive and set the car and also to watch a faster guy and see his driving lines and braking points. again the point here is to beat yourself not others and to learn from one and others :)

im actually starting to like this car more and more, it can still kill me within a blink of an eye but it is fun.

I did find the shortcut in the track so your fisrt lap was also timed, but then forgot about it as i was just enjoying the drive round, whether it was a timed lap or not..:D

after the 3rd corner on the uphill bit there is a road to the right follow it down and you appear on the start straight. you get a cut warning but you don't loose much time if you do it right ..
1.jpg
2.jpg

Also remember if you use this and pull out on a driver who is completing a lap i will be having words :O_o:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back