Thursday Events

Yves Larose

Premium
Hey guy's,

the current Monday events using the Camaro Cup doesn't get much sign up so i was wondering what would you like to race that day instead of the Camaro Cup cars. i'm putting a few choice in a poll but feel free to add your choice in a post.

There's no sense in having a day for an open-wheeler class rotation followed by a day dedicated to just one open-wheeler class.

Why? for "closed-wheelers" it happens all the time.(moreover, you have minis in retro nights and then mini friday, such a lot of minis, and why not?)

So far the FF had a lot of acceptance. If Mondays are free and some people (me included) would like more open wheel events I don't see why it should not be tried out and see if they stick or not, without touching the FF.

OK; topic needs to stick to the five choices.

If "
GT-Pro, GT-Club or GT-Sport (Require GTR-Evolution)
" does win the vote I would like it to include the add on mods as single make races so that on occasion people who do not own GTR-Evolution can join in. The add on mods are:
GT Club Mustang,
GT Sport Golf IV R32
GT Sport Porsche 997
GT Sport Ferrari F430
GT Sport Audi RS4
GT Pro ALZEN Porshe.

OK; topic needs to stick to the five choices.

If "
GT-Pro, GT-Club or GT-Sport (Require GTR-Evolution)
" does win the vote I would like it to include the add on mods as single make races so that on occasion people who do not own GTR-Evolution can join in. The add on mods are:
GT Club Mustang,
GT Sport Golf IV R32
GT Sport Porsche 997
GT Sport Ferrari F430
GT Sport Audi RS4
GT Pro ALZEN Porshe.

GT Club Mustang!??? Where can i find this or are you referring to the Saleen Mustang Cup in which i have.

I voted for Production Cars. I love to take those for a spin around Nordschleife or other track. Because they are not racing cars, it is an extra challenge to make them go fast. My favourite is the Audi R8, really nice car. But I guess GTs will win this one. :)

I wish Simbin would add more of these. There aren't many mods with street legal cars, at least that I know of.

Porsche 996 production car is here:
http://www.racingfr.com/forum/index.php?autocom=Downloads&showfile=884
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe we could have production cars merged with GT car vote and used in proportion (about one week in 7).

Here is me driving the 1000BHP CCX at 210MPH. Watch from 2:06. The brakes get so hot they fade and I get launched into the air but the suspension damage is not too bad and I continue.

PS I think the production CCX can do about 228MPH with max tire pressure on 1977 Le Mans and the straight road towards the end of the Targa Florio.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 378 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.1%