rF2 Thursday August 27th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Long Beach

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my post again as it was aimed to two persons. Also instead of asking the same question twice you could have checked the lobby to see if the server was up (because its running for some time now)

Yeah i know but its not realy demanding is it mate.. im simply trying to help out as ive realy enjoyed racing here these last few nights.. realy good fun and a great bunch of guys..

But daniel didnt realy do anything either as far as i can see.. if he didnt get a response the first time surley he is allowed to ask again ?

Its the tone that makes the music right?

well I thought id ask twice since I never get any response, even when I post about how to join my hosted games from same PC (which you at RD can obviusly do) no response,
Which you at RD can obviously do? Yeah we are sitting behind our monitors all day to wait for that question to be raised and then instantly hurry online to test out a non dedicated server :)

Also that question was asked less then a day ago and got bumped already. There are people that wait longer for an answer. Especially as we are not the official ISI help desk but a racing community where ALL members can help each other out.

**cough** server? **cough**
www.i3d.net

cough cough rent one! Or try out this fantastic product from your local drugstore

pd_cough_syrup_070816_ms.jpg

Time to race now :)

Ah see bram, now you have read what he put wrong... you have taken it completley wrong..

When he said.. (which you guys at RD can do) he was talking about joining his own hosted game.. as some people here can do that and i was never able to either..

I suggest you retract your last post as its in the wrong context lol.. he didnt mean it like you took it

Its the tone that makes the music right?

Which you at RD can obviously do? Yeah we are sitting behind our monitors all day to wait for that question to be raised and then instantly hurry online to test out a non dedicated server :)

well since you have been hosting servers ages I thought it would be a simple question. I dont want you to test any server, an aswer such as..."you just have to...(a)...(b) and (c) and you should be all set.

cough cough rent one! Or try out this fantastic product from your local drugstore

I might rent one just so that I dont have to go through all this hassle + wow mature :sarcastic:

Time to race now :)

agreed, fresh start lets go..go..go!:thumbsup:

btw I have no dislike to anyone here especially you Bram since I know you from PSB.. enjoying it so far and its nice to have somewhere decent to race

Why it was a joke lol... why are you being so uptight ? lighten up man.. you say this is a fun place but every day ive come on here so far all i see is comments from you that are either arrogant.. sarcastic or just tone down someone..

Lighten up mate your a top bloke for the work you do here but so far ive seen far too much arrogance from you, which realy isnt needed, as an admin im sure you understand what it looks like to people who are new here.

Bram I'm not being funny but your kicking up a fuss over nothing. Most people like to public test as they can test with other people. To put a server up takes 2 mins and if there's a mismatch it doesn't take to long to diagnose.

Both Lee and I have run leagues before and at the end of the day your providing a service.

So it's appreciated by all if there is something up to test on.

Not trying to have a dig or anything but it's really not as difficult as your making out.

Lee or Daniel if you want to continue you can send me a pm.

@Ingo: have you uninstalled a previous version first? Try to run the track in offline mode first and then try it online, worked for me with donington two nights ago

• Klyde Parker

Yikes,

Peeps get up on the wrong side of the "rock" this morn or what ??? L O L

Anyway,

Since my server has issues... can't another one of us (non-RD staff) throw up a server and we'll have some fun now ???

@Ingo: have you uninstalled a previous version first? Try to run the track in offline mode first and then try it online, worked for me with donington two nights ago[/QUOTE]

Just did and it´s still the same missmatch :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back