rF2 Thursday August 27th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Long Beach

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bram, please, don´t sign me out for any of the races above. It was a big mistake, and i´ll no longer go at Portimão. All the sign in stays as it is. I´m sorry, and thaks a lot.

Hey, can we have a server again if its not too much hassle, its just nice to occasionally be able to practice with humans rather then private testing.

Also im guessing not but is 1:24.8 any good for a GT2 Spyker? I have nothing to base it on.

Thanks, Loving RD and the Enduracers Mod so far,
Dan.

Very cool track to drive with the GT2. It's perfect for it.
Only 60 min on the track Bram?. :D

lol after 60mins of people crashing into each other and into the wall do you think they'll be anyone left? Im treating quali as a practice session so that I can start last and watch the demolition derby into the 1st corner and chicane :p

Cant wait though...

**cough** server? **cough**

Dan.

It's definitely another tight, difficult to pass on track.

If we dont get any more P1 drivers I'm gona have to gear this thing down so it drives like a GT car.
I dont want to bring on the wraith of Bram by asking to switch me :)

It's not really i tight track. It's good there is no GT1 cars in the race. Because of the speed difference between the p2 and GT1 cars. Wich is not that big on a straight.

Some corners a LMP can't not pass, but there are a few little straights, so only what a LMP car needs to do is, stay a little behind in some corners, and just pedal to the metal on the straights. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back