rF2 Thursday August 20th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Sachsenring 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was alot of fun!

Had som difficulties when it went into night but after that i didn't do any big mistakes. A good circuit but a bit short and tight for racing of this kind with a lot of traffic going at different speed.

Carr-Smith, i'm sorry about the incident on the back straight. Maybe i was a bit too optimistic but it seemed like you manage to go through the gravel trap without too much damage?

Thanks all!

I wasnt alolowed a chance to reply, was just booted instantly after setting car up

But, the attitude is noted

You wont see me again

Bye then, you are the one with the attitude problem, not like we need that around here. Follow the rules and there isn't a problem, you didn't follow the rules and now seem to think they don't apply.

Haha, i stopped counting how much i spun. I bursted my car into thousand pieces on that white LMP that bounced back on the track (no hard feelings mate, i was biting in my wheel laughing :laugh:).

From there my car needed to be under heavy repair but it didnt help me much, parts kept falling off all the time :D

Not the best LMS track in history but at least i was a good challenge and fun :)

See you next race

that was me haha....the best part was qualifying P1 and then getting stuck on kerb for 40 seconds couldn't move was down 2 laps....then when night came I was pushing really hard and spun on the donwhill couldn't see anything I was aiming for the grass but right in your path. really sry. went to pits to replace wing after that and my car wouldnt turn anymore so retired...it was fun race/event until i started crashing lol.

No need to be sorry, :poop: happens :) First time my damage wasnt totally repaired either, but i noticed there is an extra setting in the pitboard menu that lets you repair all damage on the car, maybe that helps for the next time?

Anyways, was a good laugh :laugh:

Last night,I fix my pc more,
I test it 60 mins,no freeze :)
On the race,i just touch this track,no practice,so,on the last start,
More corner on this track,:)

333wvhi.jpg

4l5afb.jpg

21cxmv6.jpg

Man, what a race... i had to work very hard to stay on the track with the A.M.(GT1) The bumps on the track causes mass oversteering. With the carsetup of Gabriel it help a bit, and with TC i drove 3 sec faster. Finally i did managed a (qual)lap-time of 1;23. I was happy enough, place 9, i think.

After 29 rounds and many crashes i gave up. The car was undrivable for me. Next time the (all) repair button will help me more, next time!

What a track, with grazy lights(-nings). Every time i aspect a car driving sideways...but it wasn't..... :sheep:

@Teo Bubicic, wow! youre a fast driver! unbelieveble in Austin Martin ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%