• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thrustmaster 24 Hours of Le Mans (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Dear fan, please make sure to like the video and subscribe to our channel to be eligible to win this round's prize provided by our sponsor.

Thursday August 13th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Nordschleife

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Bram, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean Edwards

Sean Edwards

Ratings:
    +0
    Never said that.

Slower cars are easier to learn in, that's why I suggested it. Shouldn't jump straight into the fastest car, as it's a lot harder to get up to speed in and you will most likely get in the way of the GT1/GT2 battles which is very annoying for them.

I see this all the time when I am coaching people on track, people learn a lot faster in a slow Fiesta lets say then a Porsche 997 GT3 RS.

2. Lee Morris

Lee Morris

Ratings:
    +10
    Have to agree with sean.. he knows what hes onabout too...

3. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +953
    I think the lmp cars are alot easier to drive then the GT cars because of the blipping thing. But if i didn't had any pit problems at this race and didn't had to do a whole lap in 6th gear this discussion never got started. Its the thing i finish one time after the GT1 because ( if it's a shame) and somebody says i need to take a slower car. I like the car and it's still a game with a free choice of car. And i got never in the way of a battle of a GT1 car. And those cars are having no battles with the GT2 because the GT1 are much quicker. The gap to GT1 to LMP2 is much smaller. :)

4. Stefan Werner

Stefan Werner

Ratings:
    +23
    I think this should be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.