1. Shop for affordable PC racing games in the RaceDepartment Store and buy Assetto Corsa (€29,99) and Game Stock Car Extreme ($29,90) today!

Thursday August 13th 2009 - Le Mans Series @ Nordschleife

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club' started by Bram Hengeveld, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Never said that.

Slower cars are easier to learn in, that's why I suggested it. Shouldn't jump straight into the fastest car, as it's a lot harder to get up to speed in and you will most likely get in the way of the GT1/GT2 battles which is very annoying for them.

I see this all the time when I am coaching people on track, people learn a lot faster in a slow Fiesta lets say then a Porsche 997 GT3 RS.
  2. Lee Morris

Lee Morris Licensed

Have to agree with sean.. he knows what hes onabout too...
  3. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons Licensed

I think the lmp cars are alot easier to drive then the GT cars because of the blipping thing. But if i didn't had any pit problems at this race and didn't had to do a whole lap in 6th gear this discussion never got started. Its the thing i finish one time after the GT1 because ( if it's a shame) and somebody says i need to take a slower car. I like the car and it's still a game with a free choice of car. And i got never in the way of a battle of a GT1 car. And those cars are having no battles with the GT2 because the GT1 are much quicker. The gap to GT1 to LMP2 is much smaller. :)
  4. Stefan Werner

Stefan Werner Licensed

I think this should be locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.