Thursday 30th July 2009 - Rally UK vs US

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Bert Van Waes

I know Mark, but the pic is almost wright, give it some more contrast and all (yes thos settings can be changed as well) and it's there. But the guy off the pic sais for him it was best like this. It all depends on yr own taste and display monitor,...

It's all in yr hands, you see. The possibilitys are endless, The amount off parameters you can change is around 80 so go figure...

• Bert Van Waes

as i said, it's all yr choice :)

the effects are not on the car alone, it's on all and everything.

Greets

• Andrew Evans

nice one, mate!

all the info you need is in the usage thread linked in the top post... all new guys make sure you've read that - might save a lot of last minute panicking... :wink:

but to answer yer q now... you can only enter the lobby at the start time posted... there'll be a 15 minute countdown until the first stage from there...

• Bert Van Waes

yeah, the mod is like a 250 times multiplied RBR default... It's insane...

Andy i`ve been shanghaid to do the stc test race m8, which i will do if my i-plate turns up tomorrow and fixes my horrendous lag. if i cant make the euro start time i`ll try and do the Oceania session instead if that's ok? :bashful:

• Andrew Evans

yea, totally cool matey... and if you miss out entirely, there's always next week :wink:

• Bert Van Waes

OC session starts in half an hour!!

Everybody in the service area!!:rotfl:

• Andrew Evans

the tyres it selects by default will be the correct ones....

you start each stage with a brand new car....

• Bert Van Waes

Well,... That was hell!:sweat:

I won't tell you much yet but wow. I killed 4 spectators in total and heard alot of talk about the water temp, my co-driver his eyes seemed to be fix on that gauge...:)

But man i had fun. Full review with some vids will follow as soon as you guys finished yrs. Gl all!

Great run Peter, first time rally?

ps: watch out for fast lefts and rights...:clown:

Greets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline