Thursday 2nd July 2009 - Rally Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

yep - you can't get into the lobby until the official start time...

(53 mins from now :D)

edit: and you can't look at the details on the rsrbr site because it's passworded

Ah, I was gonna try logging in before to see if it actually works, it looks like im good to go, I can get the listings etc which I couldnt before. Must of been some routing issue as rallyesim.eu works for me now too.

• Andrew Evans

excellento!

you could always try joining any open public session if you want to test it (if there are any available)

Great rally, even if the australian stages arnt my favourites! Looking forward to more rallys!

I was just coasting it near the end, probably make more mistakes due to that than anything else :p

• Andrew Evans

results are posted here, just click ze thumbnail:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/rbr...2nd-july-2009-rally-australia.html#post347374

quality event peeps!

many thanks to all who came out to support the opening of the rbr club.... much appreciated.... v pleased with the turnout and hope we've got a good base to grow from here, innit...

managed to complete 3 stages and almost a fourth... so happy with my total nublet premiere... :D

i'll get ya next time vaughany.... :shakeyfistman:

one aside - the guys that weren't on ts... you should totally consider it for future events... decent little gaggle... and makes it much more of an event than just running against times on a scoreboard.... no pressure though, obv....

catch y'all next week..... :woop:

I may need help Mr E. Loaded it up earlier and could not see my cursor & could not type... :(

I still would not have been able to make tonights event but I will be looking out for the next one.. Providing I can get it to work.... :good:

• Andrew Evans

the peeps with exactly the same time are probably those who got a default time for retiring the stage....

• Andrew Evans

I may need help Mr E. Loaded it up earlier and could not see my cursor & could not type... :(

atm, i'm not much of a source of info.... but google almost always delivers :D

my text disappeared, similar to how you describe, when i tried to run it windowed... dunno if that helps... :shrug:

What happens when you retire a stage, do you take the nominal time and restart the next stage? (kinda like super rally rules on acting per stage instead of per leg)

Is there any way to have accumulated damage, I thought there was and was worrying when I hit a bank on stage 2 causing some damage to the right rear wheel.

Read 'em and weep boys. I get a championship point!

Can't wait for next week. I should do a lot better in the newer cars. What day is it on, Tuesday did you say?

Great even, thanks Andrew :D

Great rally everyone. Man I love rbr.

I got a call from my work during stage 3 and I wasn't able to get back to racing for 20mins.... Anyway it was really fun. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back