Thursday 2nd July 2009 - Rally Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only sending times and such, so it wouldn't be more than a simple client to a server. More and more people breaking up our little happy jolly joyful band of rally drivers and creating a proper event :)

Decided to do a test run through the stages, all went well till mineshaft 2 when I spun and touched a tree breaking my bonnet lock For the rest of the stage i was peering out a little gap at the bottom of my windscreen :D

rbrbonnet.jpg

• Andrew Evans

driving with a totally shattered windscreen is how i get my kicks :becky:

We just need 1 more for the big 10! :D

Anyone who doesn't feel competitive enough, or doesn't know the game well, just give it a go anyway. You can't exactly take out the other guys :)

• Andrew Evans

Grrr...... might clash with Tustsy rFactor event. :car2: So many loverly events and not enough days in the week :(

don't worry man, might be tues... might be any day really... :woop:
except friday... :wink: not really keen on attaching to a regular day in the week....

Just a quick question, is it possible to move the races to 20:00GMT for the future. I usually finish work at 19:00GMT so its impossible for me to join :crying:. Only if its ok with everyone.

Today is an exception, I'm off til monday :)

• Andrew Evans

i think you are an exception, yassen... as in, most peeps, particularly mainland euros, wouldn't want stuff to kick off much later than it does right now... todays event is fairly short in comparison to the norm, so it wouldn't have mattered... but let's see what others think....

• Andrew Evans

btw - there's no rbr room on ts atm... will set one up later.. with 2 sub-rooms... 'the lobby' for when you're in-between stages and wanna chat... and another one for those that need silence to listen to the co-driver :D :D

i think you are an exception, yassen... as in, most peeps, particularly mainland euros, wouldn't want stuff to kick off much later than it does right now... todays event is fairly short in comparison to the norm, so it wouldn't have mattered... but let's see what others think....

I'm an exception yeah. I'm actually GMT+2 right now, but I work with EST work times, so I actually finish work at 22:00 local time. Problem is that I'm afraid there won't be separate US races for now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 389 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 262 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 252 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 184 7.7%