Thursday 10th September 2009 - Rally Heaven & Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Andrew Evans

one more thing - did some testing last night.... seems australia doesn't do bad night - even though it allows the config, it doesn't seem to rain (it never rains there, right?! :D)

however, rscenter still sets the tyres to wet gravel and it seems to handle ok... so not sure if the effect is just missing... or whether you need dry gravel tyres...

just something to have a look at - in case i still have no internets when i get in tonight and can't post this warning :flypig:

• Jason Halaby

I noticed that too...at first I thought it was just the rain effect was missing, but the surface didn't feel wet either. I'll have to test it w/ dry gravel tires.

• Aaron Cloutier

Welcome!

It's my first race as well. My goal is just to finish the rally. :)

• Aaron Cloutier

Had an awesome run with the guys on the US race. Nice driving everyone! Man those night stages are murder :)

• Jason Halaby

Great racing with you Aaron and Damien!
Damien's consistent and retirement-free racing gave him a good lead over us. Can't wait for the final results tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

• Andrew Evans

btw - what was the result on the aussie night stages? did you run wets or drys in the end?

• Andrew Evans

jejeje... i didn't mean the ocn session... i meant about the bad night stages in oz not showing the rain effect... did ppl run dry or wet?... ne'ermind... i'll check it oot when i get in tonight...

good luck ocn bods! :D

• Andrew Evans

btw - i'm having major problemos with my isp the last 2 days... so i might not be able to do the results until tomorrow morning... hopefully threatening to commit an act of terror against the support person will encourage a fix before the eu session tonight....

• Johan Sälgström

Sign me up for GMT please.
Johan Sälgström (maxter)

First RD event, and first event with RSRBR09 for that matter. Will hopefully do okay. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back